Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Happy World Backup Day!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Happy World Backup Day!

Thanked by 2perennate netomx

Cheap VPS - VPSDime

Comments

  • oopsy

    Thanked by 2perennate netomx
  • Do I smell a Backupsy offer?

  • @serverian, I think you have a bit of too much time on your hands...

  • @pcfreak30 said:
    serverian, I think you have a bit of too much time on your hands...

    What does that mean?

    Cheap VPS - VPSDime

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    @serverian said:
    What does that mean?

    Stop posting, start offering, bitch.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    Can't. Already posted one for VPSDime today. PM if you want an offer!

    Thanked by 1perennate

    Cheap VPS - VPSDime

  • serverian said: What does that mean?

    He thinks you started World Backup Day

    Thanked by 1serverian
  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    edited March 2014

    @serverian said:
    Can't. Already posted one for VPSDime today. PM if you want an offer!

    Well that's boring, what's the point of owning loads of companies if you can't make offers from each of them separately?

    Thanked by 2perennate netomx

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • He definitely did not start it, Seagate has been spamming me for 4 weeks now about it. Sadly, just seems like a marketing scam to me, in order to sell more hard drives.

    Cheers!

    Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
    21+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development Services

  • @serverian edit the VPSDime offer and append to it :)

    -

  • I'm curious to see what offer from backupsy comes from this. xD

    jimpop: nuclear accidents DO happen
    jimpop: don't let them bring your website down

  • rm_rm_ Member

    20% discount on CrashPlan for new annual subscribers: http://www.crashplan.com/getbackupwbd2014
    Any other deals out there?

  • mov3mov3 Member

    @Void_Whisperer said:
    I'm curious to see what offer from backupsy comes from this. xD

    me too
  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    @Void_Whisperer said:
    I'm curious to see what offer from backupsy comes from this. xD

    @mov3 said:
    me too

    Like the man said:

    serverian said: PM if you want an offer!

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    I did pm him ;)

    jimpop: nuclear accidents DO happen
    jimpop: don't let them bring your website down

  • perennateperennate Member, Provider

    Post the offer!

  • @perennate said:
    Post the offer!

    Haven't gotten one yet :P

    jimpop: nuclear accidents DO happen
    jimpop: don't let them bring your website down

  • SpiritSpirit Disabled

    serverian said: Can't. Already posted one for VPSDime today. PM if you want an offer!

    You can always update already existing offer.

  • @Spirit said:

    I've posted a secret coupon there!

    Cheap VPS - VPSDime

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    @serverian said:
    I've posted a secret coupon there!

    I hope this is a hilarious lie.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • 500GB for $6/month. Coupon: WORLDBACKUPDAY

    jimpop: nuclear accidents DO happen
    jimpop: don't let them bring your website down

  • edited March 2014

    @serverian said:
    I've posted a secret coupon there!

    Nvm

    jimpop: nuclear accidents DO happen
    jimpop: don't let them bring your website down

  • Tried the 500GB coupon code just for kicks but got this error:

    "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

  • Void_Whisperer said: Are you lieing to waste our time or... lol

    He has edited that post & added the coupon that you have already posted above.

    hellogoodbye said: Tried the 500GB coupon code just for kicks but got this error:

    "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

    I suppose the coupon is restricted to US locations only.

  • @KernelPanic said:

    Mm, but I tried it with both the Dallas location and the New York location and neither worked.

  • hellogoodbye said: Mm, but I tried it with both the Dallas location and the New York location and neither worked.

    It is working fine for me. It might be obvious but still wanna point out, that coupon is meant to be for https://backupsy.com/ & not http://vpsdime.com/

  • hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited March 2014

    @KernelPanic said:
    It is working fine for me. It might be obvious but still wanna point out, that coupon is meant to be for https://backupsy.com/ & not http://vpsdime.com/

    I know. It wasn't working when I first tried, but perhaps it's working now.

    EDIT: Just editing to add that the code is working now, though for anyone who would like to upgrade and had already used an existing coupon code, you will have to cancel the current one and purchase a new plan.

  • perennateperennate Member, Provider

    Aw, no 500 TB for $7/mo?

  • @hellogoodbye said:
    EDIT: Just editing to add that the code is working now, though for anyone who would like to upgrade and had already used an existing coupon code, you will have to cancel the current one and purchase a new plan.

    Too late in the game I guess:

     #  The promotion code entered has expired  #  
    

    http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself!
    96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

  • alexanderualexanderu Member
    edited April 2014

    Does anyone need to backup their stuff on my basement server?

  • PatsPats Member

    perennate said: Aw, no 500 TB for $7/mo?

    hav na.. but hav to carry-in own drive

Sign In or Register to comment.