Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to setup a affiliate program for reseller hosting free??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to setup a affiliate program for reseller hosting free??

I have been asking many people no one seems to know any free affiliate sites or software to make your own affiliate program for a web hosting site, there is a wordpress one but not very good and a cms but it does not work very well can people provide links and information on ways to setup your own affiliate program for free?

Or a affiliate program that is commission based maybe

Comments

• eLitius -- probably the only free one that I can find.

• that is the one i tried had problems installing could not seem to get it set up : ( and i think you maybe correct it is the only one anyone can find lol well i am sure other people here must know of one that works? thanks for that by the way took me a week to find that cms when i was looking for it.

• @sz1hosting said:
    thanks for that by the way took me a week to find that cms when i was looking for it.

It's not a CMS.

• it is a script then very similar to a cms

• last update was 5 months ago and not a significant update thanks again for pointing it out as it is the only one i can find a shame it does not work for me is there any others? As all the major updates for that script was 5 years ago : ( it seems to be a big secret affiliate scripts and i do not think a cms actually exists for affiliate marketing.

• wychwych Member

WHMCS offers an affiliate system?

• whmcs is expensive i use boxbilling to keep costs low please anymore recommendations free ones ^_^

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    whmcs is expensive i use boxbilling to keep costs low please anymore recommendations free ones ^_^

Well spend some money on either a dev to program it for BB (google shows lots of please do this posts and the devs never did).

Or buy WHMCS and with the profits from your affiliate marketer you can pay for the WHMCS licence.

You could try one of the many free php affiliate systems out there.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=php+affiliate+system&oq=php+affiliate+system

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited March 2014

thank you for trying as you can see Competitive pricing from just $149.99 USD! none of them are free : ( i know there must be some free but it seems to be a big secret? Or just there is no fault free working free affiliate system.

• found this http://www.affplanet.com/in-house-affiliate-program-hosting/
    and there is another jrox but jrox is tricky to setup they do it on purpose so you have to pay.
    Please recommend some free ones like this i just posted, 99% of all people have no clue about free affiliate systems this is one of the best places to get the info as google is full of ads its like asking google for free reseller hosting affiliate program, all you get is paid not free.

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2014

You could just use a URL shortener and then manually make links.

EDIT - Or enable eCommerce tracking in Google Analytics and have your clients use custom campaigns or their account number etc to track the conversions.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited March 2014

oh thank you that is interesting could you explain in more detail when you have time or just point some links out please : ) i checked that site i posted does not work with boxbilling actually most affiliate programs and software does not work with boxbilling i wonder when there gonna bring out affiliate options? They said they will but no sign of anything happening yet..

• looks like complicated stuff! Though thank you very much for your time and information i have a lot of reading to do ^_^ any other info or links please post : )

• Sooo does anyone use a affiliate program here? If so what do you use?

• proxieproxie Member
    edited April 2014

If you are wanting to do everything for free then your web hosting service is going to be awful!

you can get a reseller account with WHMCS billing software in it for a reasonable price, I've had one before for around $15-18 - you don't get unlimited but you get enough space, bandwidth etc to start your own business off and get it going, then maybe expand and buy a dedicated server etc..

Stop trying to start a company for nothing and expect people to be hosted by someone who isn't willing to put some time, effort & money into his business.

You can find a decent reseller from:

http://goo.gl/yRnZgK - WeLoveServers they packages are reasonable priced and meet everything you need apart from WHMCS

If you require WHMCS with the reseller I would recommend:

http://goo.gl/zbeFql - hostWithLove - packages start from $18 p/m and they often have coupons so shoot them an email and you probably will get a better deal.

It's worth paying decent money with a decent provider who will give you 99.9% uptime and the stability you need.

Thanks,
    Anthony

• @sz1hosting there is a typo in your sig.

• oh damm lol how did i miss that thanks @taronyu : )