Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

budgetvm casually pause the machine is not compensated.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

budgetvm casually pause the machine is not compensated.

Scalabledns Bandwidth Graph

![]

SNMP Graph
(http://bbs.ikuai8.com/data/attachment/forum/201403/30/190848wq2h4zpp4001s2m2.jpg)

Dialogue Original

I heard that I can too lowendtalk complaint budgetvm.

Comments

• What?

• lol

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @joodle said:
    What?

Can see img?

• @1265578519 said:
    Can see img?

I can, but what are you trying to say?

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited March 2014

• @joodle said:

English is poor, you may not understand....
    Can I use Chinese?
    就是说,budgetvm他们乱暂停了我的VPS服务器,叫他们列举宽带图表都不列举,后来给我开了机器。然后我查看到图表,没有任何异常的带宽,他说我是被DDOS并不给予我补偿。

谷歌翻译
    http://translate.google.com.hk/?hl=zh-CN&tab=TT

• @johnlth93 said:

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @GIANT_CRAB said:
    lol

(# ̄▽ ̄#)

• Here's the manual translated version :-

"They simply suspend my VPS server, I requested them to show me the bandwidth graph, but they activate back the vps without showing me the bandwidth graph. Then I look at the graph, and I found there is nothing unusual (traffic), then they told me I will not get any compensation because of DDOS."

• @xDragonZ said:
    "They simply suspend my VPS server, I requested them to show me the bandwidth graph, but they activate back the vps without showing me the bandwidth graph. Then I look at the graph, and I found there is nothing unusual (traffic), then they told me I will not get any compensation because of DDOS."

QAQ

• Hello

If the port is maxed out,sometime solusvm does not count properly.

• @ftpit said:
    Hello

If the port is maxed out,sometime solusvm does not count properly.

Well, I have time to look at

• what do you mean?

• @ftpit said:
    what do you mean?

.......... xen virtualization?

• lol!

• Whoa brakes guys. Stop laughing at him. There is a language barrier here and he is just trying to get some answers and help. Laughing is not a good thing in this situation.

I think what he is asking is why was his VPS suspended as it shows no unusual activity. I am not sure why it was suspended but the people to answer would be budgetvm.

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith netomx
  • tchentchen Member

AuroraZ said: I am not sure why it was suspended but the people to answer would be budgetvm.

The OP posted the ticket thread which was pretty clear on why budgetvm suspended him. There's a wee bit of logic disconnect in expecting SolusVM bandwidth to show the full inbound DDoS bandwidth which logically won't ever show up there because it's null routed. To further complicate matters, the OP quotes average/month not realizing DDoS figures are spot. It just keeps getting worse, hence the lol's - I don't think it's just because of the language barrier.

Thanked by 2Ian_ howardsl2
  • MunMun Member

I am going to try, I did this in google translate:

你的服务器被攻击了,这就是为什么他们暂停了您的服务器的原因。你需要审核你的弱点在该服务器上。搜索“DDOS”。

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited March 2014

@Mun said:

It's almost right. Let me help you.

你的VPS被别人DDOS攻击了,所以BudgetVM为了保护他们的网络关闭了你VPS的访问。你付的价格并不包含抗DDOS的防火墙,所以他们完全有理由进行暂停。你应该Google一下什么叫DDOS,另外真心不建议你从BudgetVM买VPS,太不值得了。

• @sundaymouse said:
    你的VPS被别人DDOS攻击了,所以BudgetVM为了保护他们的网络关闭了你VPS的访问。你付的价格并不包含抗DDOS的防火墙,所以他们完全有理由进行暂停。你应该Google一下什么叫DDOS,另外真心不建议你从BudgetVM买VPS,太不值得了。

能否推荐一家基于XEN虚拟化的VPS么?价格便宜些,硬盘IO高点的。话说我那带宽流量图应该只有3M而已,平均300KB/S,感觉应该不是被攻击。

• @Mun said:

分布式拒绝服务(DDoS:Distributed Denial of Service) 这个我是知道的,但是流量数据表明使用到的带宽并不高。

• @1265578519 said:
    能否推荐一家基于XEN虚拟化的VPS么?价格便宜些,硬盘IO高点的。话说我那带宽流量图应该只有3M而已,平均300KB/S,感觉应该不是被攻击。

I'm not supposed to post too much foreign language content on LET.

You pay for what you get, the price you pay won't get you a 100MB/s IO Xen VPS for sure. As to the bandwidth graph, high inbound bandwidth has already caused an IP null route, these spikes last very little time before they are blocked, which will not show up on the graph you see.

你付了多少钱就只能享受多少服务,你不能抱着付这点钱就能弄到个100MB/s IO的Xen VPS的心态去找VPS。至于你说的带宽图,进站DDOS会造成线跳高,但它们很快就导致你的IP被null了,所以这张取

平均值

的带宽图就不会显示这些跳跃。

• tchen said: The OP posted the ticket thread which was pretty clear on why budgetvm suspended him. There's a wee bit of logic disconnect in expecting SolusVM bandwidth to show the full inbound DDoS bandwidth which logically won't ever show up there because it's null routed. To further complicate matters, the OP quotes average/month not realizing DDoS figures are spot. It just keeps getting worse, hence the lol's - I don't think it's just because of the language barrier.

I do not think he realized that Solus would do that him and with the language barrier it made it worse. That is all I was trying to say I guess but oh well. Time for me to hibernate again.

Have fun all and you know where my inbox is if you need me. Not that anyone likely will until it is too late....... :-)

• Ugh, why is most of the text as images. I see this in a lot of ideograms based languages. Are the developers that bad (what if I was deaf), or are they SEO masking, or is Chinese just hard on old browsers, so they needed backwards compatibility (IE6 is mostly found in China)?

• @sundaymouse said:
    你付了多少钱就只能享受多少服务,你不能抱着付这点钱就能弄到个100MB/s IO的Xen VPS的心态去找VPS。至于你说的带宽图,进站DDOS会造成线跳高,但它们很快就导致你的IP被null了,所以这张取

平均值

的带宽图就不会显示这些跳跃。

English is also a foreign language for me.
    好的,感谢,我明白了,就算被攻击在带宽图也不会显示出来,自动就null掉了。

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited March 2014

@1265578519 said:
    好的,感谢,我明白了,就算被攻击在带宽图也不会显示出来,自动就null掉了。

The "foreign language" I'm talking about isn't English, but Chinese. LET is a community with English as the common language, you should be at least competent of writing legible English before using LET to talk about your problem, otherwise other people cannot help you.

For others: OP understands now.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Have fun all and you know where my inbox is if you need me. Not that anyone likely will until it is too late....... :-)

NO,Not Have heard of the Machine,he will become of my reference