Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.net -SSD Cloud with DC redundancy from 0.004/h (2.88€/month). Charge 5€ and get 20€!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.net -SSD Cloud with DC redundancy from 0.004/h (2.88€/month). Charge 5€ and get 20€!!!

matteobmatteob Barred
edited March 2014 in Offers

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and you will get 20€ credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-domflow

DomFlow, brand of SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce new SSD true cloud deals

Based on onAPP we developed a real full Cloud virtual datacenter with data copy in 2 DC. CloudFlow Hybrid Cloud is a HA IaaS platform that allow you to create, destroy, manage one server or entire datacenter. Based on SSD disks and virtual storage technology, your data will be written in 4 different hypervisor between two datacenter. You will also able to hot migrate your data from VM to Smart Server and vice-versa.

Some Features:

• high availability on two italian datacenter (located in Milan)
  • Full SSD storage (based on Samsung PRO disks)
  • Free 1Gbps DDoS Protection
  • Different pricing based on VM state (powered on, powered off pay only HDD)
  • Free Incoming Bandwidth, Outbound 1Gbps bandwith at only 0.001 (first TB FREE)
  • Load Balancing
  • Autoscaling
  • FREE whitelabeled DNS Anycast
  • FREE CloudAPPs Install you application with one click
  • FREE APPS for your iPhone and Android
  • FULL API or WHMCS Reseller module avaiables
  • BIG Discounts for your Domains Registration

and much more. FULL Features here

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and you will get 20€ credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-domflow

Check our Videotour and see how is simple use our CloudFlow platform http://www.domflow.it/videotour.php

Have you suggestion or want see our roadmap? http://www.domflow.it/index.php?m=devtracker

Full Price list from 0.0012/h (0.86€/month)

https://www.domflow.it/cloudprezzi.php
Question? Doubt? Do you want talk with our Head Cloud Manager?
Contact Form

Comments

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

Looks sexy, but expensive. I see no option to receive a VPS for .86EU a month.

• @amarc said:
    Looks too expensive IMO..

amarc you should see the freedom you get with this platform and the uptime guarantee you get with a solution with 2 DC copy.

If you search something cheaper, checkout cloudone: https://www.domflow.it/oneserver.php

I think you should see what you get, the target is for business, if you search something for host home site, you can easly find something cheaper with local storages.

• Misleading title: start € 0.012\Hour

LET: 0.0012/h (0.86€/month).

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited March 2014

Vultr offers looks better.

• So is there a 0.86E/month plan or not?

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited March 2014

EDITED.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited March 2014

The cheapest VPS I can get on the advertised offer is:

Monthly Fee: € 8.64

• Price not include 22% VAT

This is not within LET guidelines, and even your quad credit is just a one-time discount, so doesn't make it fit either.

said: Full Price list from 0.0012/h (0.86€/month)

Misleading, because this price is achieved only when the VPS is turned off.

Thanked by 1marrco
  • udkudk Member

this should be deleted, its well above $7

• @darknyan said:
    Misleading title: start € 0.012\Hour

LET: 0.0012/h (0.86€/month).

hi, no is correct, service start from 0.0012/h that is 0.86/monthly. the 0.012/h is only the minimum on the configurator. You can assign al resource you want on a vm or multiple vm.

• @udk said:
    this should be deleted, its well above $7

No please remember that is a virtual datacenter, not a plan, you can assign all resource you want on a vm, configurator is only an example, you can create cheaper vm than showed on that.

• udkudk Member
    edited March 2014

What would you get for 0.86 month then? Example please

• @matteob and why should I choose your service over iwStack.com, VULTR and DigitalOcean?

• @myhken said:
    matteob and why should I choose your service over iwStack.com, VULTR and DigitalOcean?

You get that premium feeling from paying so much.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited March 2014

For a VPS i'll need at least 1 CPU core, 1 GB Storage and 32 MB RAM (that's the absolute bare minimum). This adds up to:

1 CPU core € 0.010 +
    32 MB RAM € 0.0001248 +
    1 GB SSD HDD € 0.0002
    =0,0103248 € per hour. That is 7,433856€ per month.

Also your configurator offers me VPSs with 100 CPU cores. May i ask what CPUs and Mainboards you are using that offer 100 cores?

Thanked by 3rm_ udk rds100
  • @myhken said:
    matteob and why should I choose your service over iwStack.com, VULTR and DigitalOcean?

Because thats are local vm. CloudFlow data are replicated on two different datacenters and is full hardware tollerant safe.

You had some additional service that are free, such as load balancer, autoscaling, incremental backup. You are not limited to package, but you can create vm with all resource you want. Every vm can had 4 NIC, create for example 5 vm 1 as frontend and 4 with only private ips. Create 1 or 2 vm with vyatta template and then nat on full vlan isolated network other vlan...

You also had free DNS anycast service and much much more.

Thanked by 2myhken Mark_R
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited March 2014

@gsrdgrdghd said:

For a VPS i'll need at least 1 CPU core, 1 GB Storage and 32 MB RAM (that's the absolute bare minimum). This adds up to:

1 CPU core € 0.010 +
    32 MB RAM € 0.0001248 +
    1 GB SSD HDD € 0.0002
    =0,0103248 € per hour. That is 7,433856€ per month.

Also your configurator offers me VPSs with 100 CPU cores. May i ask what CPUs and Mainboards you are using that offer 100 cores?

Please read our service description, is not a simple VM, but a FULL Virtual datacenter. you can buy 1GB ram and create for example 8 VM with 128MB RAM.

• matteob said: Please read our service description, is not a simple VM, but a FULL Virtual datacenter. you can but for example 1GB ram and create for example 8 VM with 128MB RAM.

Won't i need 8 CPU cores for that? Please provide me with the full, exact calculation how i can get a server for 0.86€/month from you. Thanks.

• @matteob

I only get

The following errors occurred The promotion code entered does not exist

using this link:
    https://www.domflow.it/cart.php?gid=6

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Won't i need 8 CPU cores for that? Please provide me with the full, exact calculation how i can get a server for 0.86€/month from you. Thanks.

is a virtual machine with any cpu core, any ram, and 6GB space powered off.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited March 2014

matteob said: powered off.

[removed]

Thanked by 2rm_ marrco
  • udkudk Member
    edited March 2014

Excellent, I can get 6GB of inaccessible space. SIGN ME UP. Also, flagged as spam.

• @myhken said:
    matteob

I only get

using this link:

i'm sorry, i corrected it

• @myhken said:
    matteob

I only get

using this link:

• matteob said: is a virtual machine with any cpu core, any ram, and 6GB space powered off.

What the point of a VPS powered off all the time?

• A powered off virtual machine is not a virtual machine but just "cloud storage space" and is not a material for this site.

• Still no example of what you can get for the advertised 0.86/month

Power off your VM and you'll get it.

• @rds100 said:
    A powered off virtual machine is not a virtual machine but just "cloud storage space" and is not a material for this site.

i never said "you get the world at 0.86/monthly". i said that if you had resource used in our account they start from 0.0012/h. If you buy more you get more, thats easy

• If SeFlow sends guys like @matteob around to promote their business i would highly recommend anyone to avoid this provider and go with Prometeus if you need a VM in Italy

• yea i read it before posting and i think all rules are mets. Account without allocated resource are free. Minimum powered off machine price is 0.86/monthy and minimum powered on server is: 2.88 . Where is the issue on that?

If you create 1 vm (1core is free):
    1 vCPU
    384MB RAM
    5GB space SSD
    1GB swap
    1gbps uplink
    price: 2.88/monthly

Please say me where we broken rules