Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zpanel and multiple Ip?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zpanel and multiple Ip?

Is it possible to use Zpanel and multiple Ip
For example
domain1.com - first Ip
Domain2.com - second ip
domain3.com -third Ip
Domain4.com - first ip and etc....

Comments

• I would suggest you to use VestaCP instead.

• no one using zpanel?

• JakJak Member

no lol

• zPanel is the best software in it's class for mass-advertising, facedowns and bitcoin mining :D

• wychwych Member

Use VestaCP or KloxoMR.

• zpanel is nice but i am using webuzo now as everyone kept telling me not to use it i really like zpanel and want to use it again i think there should be some reviews on zpanel for now april 2014 so is zpanel ok now? would love opinions and i am sure the post creator would too. pauliakas i think that is possible yes i would ask in the zpanel forum.

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    zpanel is nice but i am using webuzo now as everyone kept telling me not to use it i really like zpanel and want to use it again i think there should be some reviews on zpanel for now april 2014 so is zpanel ok now? would love opinions and i am sure the post creator would too. pauliakas i think that is possible yes i would ask in the zpanel forum.

Look into why/how zPanel was hacked and how ignorant the developer was, thus why I would suggest you to steer clear of it.

If you offer hosting to clients I would avoid it like the plague.

• That is the exact reason i had to leave it as i provide hosting and if people know i use zpanel they would most likely not be assured i am a professional in what i do, though this was just for a personal site ( testing ) but still had to switch to webuzo in the end for personal non commercial websites.
    Has zpanel been hacked lately though? They had a new update recently too maybe it is better now someone should do a recent review on there security!

• According to the developers, no, zpanel hasn't been hacked or compromised and they (as they say) take security very serious. In the latest edition they did an external audit for security. I have a test server with some non critical projects in it, to test the security and stability of the server and goes pretty well. If this panel be proved that is secure enough and the community of zpanel take action immediately when a member finds an exploit, then, zpanel is way better than kloxoMR or vestacp IMHO. Fast, lightweight and with a lot of addons.