Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

BlueVM issues?

I have a node that's mysteriously went to pending and a few that are unreachable. Feathur has this

Warning: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: [2002] Connection refused (trying to connect via unix:///var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock) in /var/feathur/feathur/cphp/include.mysql.php on line 142
Could not connect to the specified database. Refer to the CPHP manual for instructions.

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2014

Well, at least they are using PDO in Feathur.

-

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

Temp db problem, submit a ticket

I can now be found at https://talk.lowendspirit.com
    or on twitter
    Come say HI! :)
  • If you have a ticket # feel free to PM it to me, but I'm pretty sure Feathur is up and running at this time.

BlueVM | 20% Off For Life => Coupon Code: FEBRUARYSPECIAL
  • ReeRee Member

I have a VPS on S8-NY that was unresponsive for 18 hours yesterday (8 hours while I was at work and didn't notice, 10 hours between submitting a ticket and getting a response/resolution).

No errors from feathur when I loaded the management console, but also no data either.

(Not sure if the 10 hour response time is due to my having a limited support product, or due to it actually taking 10 hours to fix whatever was going on.)

• @Ree - Likely the LS support ticket. Feel free to PM me the ticket #.

BlueVM | 20% Off For Life => Coupon Code: FEBRUARYSPECIAL