Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost.com did not refund because I forgot to submit a ticket - Refunded
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost.com did not refund because I forgot to submit a ticket - Refunded

Tony20Tony20 Member
edited March 2014 in Providers

GreenValueHost.com honor their 14 Day Moneyback Guarantee..

Comments

• What's your ticket ID # that you requested the refund in?

• How many GVH threads do you need? Why not just update your other thread?

• I don't see any tickets in the accounting department from you asking for a refund. How are we supposed to process you a refund when you don't ticket in to request it?

• @GreenValueHost because of the drama. Lots of sympathy posts and people complain about your service. Really don't understand how you can have created a host that is so hated by all it's seems.

Thanked by 2darkshire khav
  • @GreenValueHost I ask for a refund when I requested my cancelation yesterday, I also send a email.. and now i submitted a ticket.
    Ticket Created #757820

• iSkyiSky Member

you're really the MAN @tony20 and dealing with BOY, you may check out my thread too

• @Tony20 said:
    GreenValueHost I ask for a refund when I requested my cancelation yesterday, I also send a email.. and now i submitted a ticket.
    Ticket Created #757820

All of your invoices have now been refunded. The only way to contact us about a refund is to submit a billing ticket. All it takes is a few clicks and you're done.

It isn't hard.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Ok I just got my refund from Green Value Hosting.

• iSkyiSky Member

you're really the MAN @tony20 and dealing with BOY, you may check out my thread too

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

So to sum things up.

OP writes a thread with a title against a provider and then later in that same thread (by accident?) admits to never had sent in a ticket requesting a refund!

Oh the irony!
    I really have to add this again.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I just want to say, that if there's anyone with an unlimited transfer plan (the cyber monday one) I'm willing to pay you the "refund" for it.

• Tony20Tony20 Member
    edited March 2014

@MikHo said:
    So to sum things up.

OP writes a thread with a title against a provider and then later in that same thread (by accident?) admits to never had sent in a ticket requesting a refund!

Oh the irony!
    I really have to add this again.

I ask for it in the comment section of my cancellation... I also sent a email... I did NOT get a reply from to the email.. since they just sent my money, I did what I think is right.. since I can't close this thread.

Case close!!

Thanked by 1mikho
  • Well in the future for anyone that is reading this, the only way to contact us regarding a refund is through a ticket to the accounting department.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Well in the future for anyone that is reading this, the only way to contact us regarding a refund is through a ticket to the accounting department.

• Modified the title

• tchentchen Member

Lol

• nonubynonuby Member
    edited March 2014

I wont comment on GVH specifically but this is another common case of the customer is somehow expected to understand all business procedure internals rather than the common sense approach. GVH isnt alone on this, like this example, there are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of web hosting companies that use WHMCS for helpdesk support (heck some are even crazy enough to use it for billing) and somehow expects the customer to know the action of appending a ticket with further information prior to a support reply, or asking for an update (such a crime it appears - you are dirty ticket bumper yada yada you should be shot), demotes your ticket to the back of the queue. It would be logical to me to assume that the comment section of a cancellation request would be sufficient enough to ask for a refund and have it processed.

Long and short guys, if your software or procedures don't respect the path of least friction or common sense then this deficiency is yours and yours alone, you can't blame the customer, in the absence of change only an apology will suffice

Thanked by 1gattytto
  • closed as it was refunded

This discussion has been closed.