Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

LOOKING FOR 1USD VPS
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

LOOKING FOR 1USD VPS

Hello

I want an offer for the following spec

Diskspace: 10gb

Bandwidth: 100gb-300gb

idea for vpn

and not more than usd1-2

suggestion welcome

also payment via perfectmoney.

i was about to laugh but now am thinking of laughing

Comments

• i need the one with perfectmoney as payment gateway

i was about to laugh but now am thinking of laughing

• Who manages this list again? Need to add some servers.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
      We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
    • @concerto49 said:
      Who manages this list again? Need to add some servers.

@infinity580

Servitor.io - Server and website monitoring. Free to use!

• ngstargatengstargate Member, Provider
      Thanked by 2Adduc LES

PrimaHost - Linux and Windows VPS - Germany, France, Canada

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
      edited March 2014

@enitan092

Dunno who could help in this. Can't you use PayPay instead? Everyone accept that.

Ramnode (referral link)

• Neee one with wmz tho

• 0.6GHz CPU? That is a very "lowendbox".

• This week we will upgrade it to 2.4 Ghz

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Provider

Pentium III ??

Thanked by 1darkshire
    • FrankZFrankZ Member
      edited March 2014

EDIT: Removed to avoid confusion

• SadySady Member

Where does your server located ?
      Is it in US or any other location ?

I don't have any relation/affiliation with any LET Host, All of my comments are my own
      Simple bash script to clean compromised wordpress site [cPanel/WHM specified]

• Current VPS location is Chicago.And by next month we will add a new node from Berlin.

• @IntroNet said:
      Current VPS location is Chicago.And by next month we will add a new node from Berlin.

Same price? If yes I will buy one.

OnePoundWebHosting.co.uk | UK XEN VPS from £2 | See their special offers starting from 12£/year here

• 256 megs ram / 256 VSWAP
      20 gigs of HDD
      1 ip4
      250 gigs of bw @ 100 mbits
      Dallas TX @ $1.00 USD Monthly 

https://billing.tacticalvps.net/whmcs/cart.php?gid=3

• @IntroNet So with the BlazeVPS offer you mean a customer gets

All this for 25USD/year? 0_0

• dnomdnom Member

Even better

• @dnom said:

Even better

No way is that possible...

I ❤ Laravel

• @PremiumN said:
      No way is that possible...

Out of stock though....

I only work for me, and myself.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Top Provider

We have a 83 cents/month VPS if your a current client with us, but it was only for existing VPS Customers.

HostUS | OpenVZ & KVM VPS in 10 worldwide locations with our own Breeze Panel!
      AS7489 | View our network | LIR Services - IPv4, IPv6, ASN | Latest Special Offers!

• FrankZFrankZ Member
      edited March 2014

@PremiumN - If your asking "Did they really offer that UltraVPS".
      The answer is "Yes", and they delivered mine as promised. I would expect these are loss leaders to get noticed and get people talking about their service here at LET. I would also expect there are a limited number of BlazeVPS available. So if you want to take a chance on a newish provider it does not get much better then this. Their Chicago node is at Singlehop and is fast. Will they be here 6 months from now, who knows, but the same can be said for a lot of providers here at LET. LET prices make redundancy easy :D

• @FrankZ d:
      PremiumN - If your asking "Did they really offer that UltraVPS".
      The answer is "Yes", and they delivered mine as promised. I would expect these are loss leaders to get noticed and get people talking about their service here at LET. I would also expect there are a limited number of BlazeVPS available. So if you want to take a chance on a newish provider it does not get much better then this. Their Chicago node is at Singlehop and is fast. Will they be here 6 months from now, who knows, but the same can be said for a lot of providers here at LET. LET prices make redundancy easy :D

I can't believe it. Could you provide a screenshot?:D

OnePoundWebHosting.co.uk | UK XEN VPS from £2 | See their special offers starting from 12£/year here

• @FrankZ said: If your asking "Did they really offer that UltraVPS".
      The answer is "Yes",

Do you know if they allow gaming like Minecraft?

• @StaticSilva said:

@IntroNet

• What the hell.

• @StaticSilva said:

Yea we allow our customers to host any game server in their VPS.

• @IntroNet said:
      Yea we allow our customers to host any game server in their VPS.

What about legal torrenting?

• Couldn't resist on that price for BlazeVPS. Adding another vps to the list :)

• It's telling me it's a Dedicated server and I just sent a payment to a @live.com address. This sparks a lot of red flags.

• tomletomle Member

How did you manage to order? I just get that it's out of stock, both now and yesterday.

@elflord said:
      Couldn't resist on that price for BlazeVPS. Adding another vps to the list :)

RIPE LIR: Contact me for ASN registrations/IPv6. No IPv4 space left.

• GunterGunter Member
      edited March 2014

@tomle said:
      How did you manage to order? I just get that it's out of stock, both now and yesterday.

I actually ordered the last one. I don't even have access to SolusVM.

I'm leaning towards asking for a refund, I've had this less than 25 minutes and I don't like it.

• I don't think $1/m VPS is available with your specific payment gateway.

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
    • tomle said: How did you manage to order? I just get that it's out of stock, both now and yesterday.

Yeah I did as darknyan did. Don't have access to the VM yet either, but I assume there is a bit of setup time. Time shall tell ;)

• smile93smile93 Member
      edited March 2014

@elflord said:

I think they do the manual setup for control panel. I have received the details just minutes ago:

Here is your SolusVM login information!

Control Panel: http://controlpanel.intronetservers.com:5353/login.php
      Username: vps-xxxx
      Password: xxxxx

Feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards
      Shubhankar

They are very new to this. control panel on http not https

Many templates still not in yet, debian 7 not there.

But they do deliver the service as promised, just don't know how long it will last.

Paypal is sent to a personal email address [[email protected]] not a company account.

Need to be careful to deal with them and willing to take the risk to lose your first payment if they don't deliver.

This is my first impression.

[“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”]

• smile93smile93 Member
      edited March 2014

`
      Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz
      Number of cores : 6
      CPU frequency : 1399.964 MHz
      Total amount of ram : 4096 MB
      Total amount of swap : 0 MB
      System uptime : 20 min,
      Download speed from CacheFly: 64.6MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 243KB/s
      Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 45.8MB/s
      Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 8.06MB/s
      Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 12.5MB/s
      Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 13.1MB/s
      Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.73MB/s
      Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 28.7MB/s
      Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 23.0MB/s
      Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 33.5MB/s
      I/O speed :  986 MB/s [<-- under ramdisk]

`

This is the bench from the server. Ignore the io speed since I run it under ramdisk. To make sure they gave us real ram not the bubble.

[“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”]

• He offered me a refund if I try out the service for 24 hours and see if I change my mind.

Any good uses?

• @darknyan said:
      He offered me a refund if I try out the service for 24 hours and see if I change my mind.

Any good uses?

I use it to setup minecraft server for my kids and their friends' weekend game party.

• smile93 said: I use it to setup minecraft server for my kids and their friends' weekend game party.

Sounds like I will too, there's a I/O of roughly 400MB/s

• Currently we are upgrading our nodes for a better performance.And as soon as after all nodes are upgraded you will receive SolusVM information instantly. I am really sorry if any inconvenience is caused.Nodes will be updated by today.

• Currently we are upgrading our nodes for a better performance.And as soon as after all nodes are upgraded you will receive SolusVM information instantly. I am really sorry if any inconvenience is caused.Nodes will be updated by today.

Just to check, is BlazeVPS DDoS protected?

• Every VPS hosted by us is DDoS Protected.

• When will you have the UltraVPS package back in stock?

@IntroNet said:
      Every VPS hosted by us is DDoS Protected.

• IntroNetIntroNet Member
      edited March 2014

We are planning to add more nodes to get the UltraVPS in stock,Because we can't overload our current nodes.And by next two weeks UltraVPS will be in stock again.And if you currently have a VPS from us you can upgrade it to UltraVPS anytime when it is in stock.

• @IntroNet said:
      We are planning to add more nodes to get the UltraVPS in stock,Because we can't overload our current nodes.And by next two weeks UltraVPS will be in stock again.And if you currently have a VPS from us you can upgrade it to UltraVPS anytime when it is in stock.

UltraVPS is cheaper than BlazeVPS. Will we get 2 years of UltraVPS in return for 1 year of BlazeVPS?

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
      edited March 2014

@IntroNet said:
      Every VPS hosted by us is DDoS Protected.

How much DDoS protection? Also, how is this even viable?!

Intronet are magic fairies ;)

@IntroNet how is the upgrade going?

This signature wasted 121 bytes of your data allocation.

https://nixstats.com/report/56b53d6465689e44598b4567

• @darknyan said:
      UltraVPS is cheaper than BlazeVPS. Will we get 2 years of UltraVPS in return for 1 year of BlazeVPS?

Yes you will.Just open a new support ticket and we will update the billing cycle.