Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
SolusVM Alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

SolusVM Alternative

LowENDLowEND Member

Hi LowENDTalk,

Seeking a SolusVM alternative.

Suggestions?

Regards,

Michael Long

Non-affiliated with LowENDTalk/LowENDBox!

Comments

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited March 2014

Feathur and HostGuard :)

This signature wasted 121 bytes of your data allocation.

https://nixstats.com/report/56b53d6465689e44598b4567

• NekkiNekki Member

I'm sorry, but I have to ask - why do you keep capitalising 'END'?

Thanked by 2Dylan varunchopra

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @Nekki - I have no idea.

Non-affiliated with LowENDTalk/LowENDBox!

• Virtualizor and Feathur. Not tested HostGuard yet.

BeastVM.com | Check out our latest offer here for Lowend DDoS protected servers in Canada.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider
    edited March 2014

Proxmox! Although it isn't just a panel per se, it works out pretty well, with a custom written frontend with the API it has, it can have a load of features added like bandwidth accounting /automated reinstalls etc

CrownCloud - Internet Services | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

hostguard is the only one that gives a pain free conversion from solusvm afaik including whmcs elements.

I am no longer active here, find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com (Just like LET without the scams)

• @AnthonySmith said:
    hostguard is the only one that gives a pain free conversion from solusvm afaik including whmcs elements.

Have you tested or used it in production? If yes then please share your experience regarding it.

• I've read a few threads recommending Feathur, I'm tempted to try it out, but I've also read that some of its statistics are not accurate.

• Bitmap said: I've read a few threads recommending Feathur, I'm tempted to try it out, but I've also read that some of its statistics are not accurate.

Most of it's stats are accurate... it's also open source and free so... yeah...

BlueVM | 20% Off For Life => Coupon Code: FEBRUARYSPECIAL
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

1+ for virtualizor

skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

• BruceBruce Member

for my own VMs I'm using centos web panel. clean and simple. does what I need.

free trial zilore monitoring

• @Bruce said:
    for my own VMs I'm using centos web panel. clean and simple. does what I need.

OpenVZ Web panel?

• BruceBruce Member

@Virtovo said:
    OpenVZ Web panel?

oops yes.

free trial zilore monitoring

• Proxmox

Ramnode (referral link)