Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6 and Donn Fry Dan Fry Dan Keen - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6 and Donn Fry Dan Fry Dan Keen

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Aldryic said: when's the last time @Spirit and I agreed on something? :P

I didn't even know it was possible <_<

Francisco

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

To me it looks like Donn may be trying to go straight for once. Problem comes when he sees his annual income stats in WHMCS and then gets tempted to cash them in :)

• AldryicAldryic Member

@httpzoom said: To me it looks like Donn may be trying to go straight for once.

Do a google search for site:lowendbox.com "Dann Fry". It's the same thing, over and over.

"Going straight" would involve being honest from the get-go, in my opinion.

• taiprestaipres Member

@Aldryic said: Do a google search for site:lowendbox.com "Dann Fry". It's the same thing, over and over.

"Going straight" would involve being honest from the get-go, in my opinion.

Way to try and keep trashing VPS6, because they're a threat to BuyVM...it's ok though because all the VPS6 customers who've tried them know they're quality so you can try all you want to hurt them, you won't succeed.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@taipres said: Way to try and keep trashing VPS6, because they're a threat to BuyVM...

Save your wind, straw man. Your words mean naught here :P

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Aldryic said: Save your wind, straw man. Your words mean naught here :P

Just for the record, for everyone reading this, VPS6 offers much better plans than BuyVM (short of their $15 yearly). In terms of price and definitely specs. Not to mention they actually have stock...and the plans are semi-managed and support is great. BTW if someone is DDoS'ing vps6 right now you're an idiot.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2012

I am suggesting to ignore @taipres as he will make from thread personal drama which would drag us away from real issue and lets try to get from VPS6 some REAL answer on direct question:

He needs to respond to why it says ALCHYMIC LLC in these public records that concernedcitizen paid $2 for.

Because from some reason (even if everything would be perfect) vps6.net guy lie with saying that he don't know Dann F./ALCHYMIC LLC.

(Sorry for repeating myself again)

@taipres you can see that myself and @Aldryic do not normally agree on things, however he is completely right with this.

If this has happened over and over again the community should be warned.

This isn't about competitors bashing each other its about stopping people from loosing money to a serial scam artist.

Thanked by 1Spirit

@taipres said: Just for the record, for everyone reading this, VPS6 offers much better plans than BuyVM (short of their $15 yearly). In terms of price and definitely specs. Not to mention they actually have stock...and the plans are semi-managed and support is great. BTW if someone is DDoS'ing vps6 right now you're an idiot.

I'm trying to keep low key in this thread since I wasn't in the LEB market much during Don's run, but.... since when was BuyVM about cheap prices? Our $15/y is affordable but the rest is either average or 'above average' in pricing, yet we still sell out?

Right now people should start questioning your affiliation with them or if you're maybe even Don himself. You keep going on that you don't have beef with us, yet every time you post you try to drive people away from us. News flash, there is a BuyVM economy that doesn't rely on WHT or LEB for sales or to sell out so trying to talk smack about us won't help.

Francisco

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Francisco said: Right now people should start questioning your affiliation with them or if you're maybe even Don himself. You keep going on that you don't have beef with us, yet every time you post you try to drive people away from us. News flash, there is a BuyVM economy that doesn't rely on WHT or LEB for sales or to sell out so trying to talk smack about us won't help.

I have no affiliation with VPS6, i've listed their site, and i'm a happy customer of theirs, but beyond that nothing. I pay the same prices others do a month and there's no special realtions. And yeah i'm Don Fry...really Francisco? I expect more out of you. I have no "beef" with BuyVM, i'm sure it's a great company, and I (usually) like how you personally, conduct yourself. But Aldryic on the other hand... bashing VPS6 because he knows VPS6 rocks and probably because he knows they're a threat, that's not ok IMHO...you're both providers, and I just find it extremely unprofessional to sling mud. So keep this in mind, while Aldryic sits there bashing VPS6, VPS6 has taken the higher ground and is focused on being professional and growth. I don't like bullies, and Aldryic and others here are trying to bully VPS6 and threaten their business.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2012

It is not a question that VPS6 is affiliated with Alchymic LLC. Everything beyond that is good research, opinion, observation, and testimony. The main link in all of this, as I understand it, is only observable by word of mouth. Most of the details come together at the forum that no longer houses the supposed posts, no cache seems to exist, no screenshots of it. That isn't to say I believe anyone is lying, and this is most certainly worth keeping an eye on. However, the evidence that connects everything is currently not observable. Anyone new to this situation cannot make an informed decision that VPS6 is a scam, as I see it.

But the situation does warrant caution. The refusal to acknowledge Alchymic LLC is noteworthy, but not a direct indication of much by itself. If they bought the domain from alchymic, they also bought 3 other domains from them.

@taipres said: I don't like bullies, and Aldryic and others here are trying to bully VPS6 and threaten their business.

Then he should clear the air. Dodging isn't helping his case and while I'm sure he appreciates you standing up for him, when you're the only voice screaming in his corner, I'm sure I'm not the only one that is saying "they may be the same person".

I have no beef with VPS6 and the one time we talked while trying to resolve an outbound flood from one of his nodes he was on the ball within 5 - 10 minutes.

Francisco

• debugdebug Member

@taipres said: I have no affiliation with VPS6, i've listed their site, and i'm a happy customer of theirs, but beyond that nothing. I pay the same prices others do a month and there's no special realtions. And yeah i'm Don Fry...really Francisco? I expect more out of you. I have no "beef" with BuyVM, i'm sure it's a great company, and I (usually) like how you personally, conduct yourself. But Aldryic on the other hand... bashing VPS6 because he knows VPS6 rocks and probably because he knows they're a threat, that's not ok IMHO...you're both providers, and I just find it extremely unprofessional to sling mud. So keep this in mind, while Aldryic sits there bashing VPS6, VPS6 has taken the higher ground and is focused on being professional and growth. I don't like bullies, and Aldryic and others here are trying to bully VPS6 and threaten their business.

Do you have an obsession with BuyVM? Do you feel the need to constantly relate any comment made by @Aldryic as an attempt to undermine other LEB providers/you? Because it seems that way.

• taiprestaipres Member

@Francisco said: Then he should clear the air. Dodging isn't helping his case and while I'm sure he appreciates you standing up for him, when you're the only voice screaming in his corner, I'm sure I'm not the only one that is saying "they may be the same person".

I have no beef with VPS6 and the one time we talked while trying to resolve an outbound flood from one of his nodes he was on the ball within 5 - 10 minutes.

Francisco

He's already answered, multiple times, why does Jeremy or Chris have to keep catering to these baseless accusations? If they don't know the fry guy, they don't know him... Unlike BuyVM they actually provide live support, so i'm sure they're busy focusing on running their business. And no they don't need me to "stand up" for them, I just think it's a crying shame that people in this community and even providers are trying to ruthlessly attack them. Companies like VPS6 deserve to be cheered on for their hard work, no different than other quality companies on here(which I could list quite a few), not have rocks thrown at them.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@debug said: Do you have an obsession with BuyVM? Do you feel the need to constantly relate any comment made by @Aldryic as an attempt to undermine other LEB providers/you? Because it seems that way.

When he stops attacking others providers i'll stop calling him out on it, very simple. I have nothing against the BuyVM koolaid but i'm also not drinking it. I should say Aldryic that is, as Franciso doesn't seem to act that way.

@taipres that is the main problem.

He doesn't know a guy that owns the LLC that owns them. As a customer doesn't that worry you?

• @taipres - vps6 lp no EIN, alchymic llc no EIN

This possible one man but you pay other man work you then you pay tax. USA like tax and man working company want tax paper from company.

Jeremy is Donn. Omar Singh is Donn. Alan Smith is Donn. look donn company, donn have no workers. just donn only.

VPS6 1 owner Alchymic. Alchymic 1 owner Donn Fry. This public, you pay $2 you get same paper from goverment.

Jeremy say I no know Donn Fry. Jeremy is Donn Fry and there 1 man working at vps6, alchymic. This man is owner name Donn Fry.

Donn Fry MSN profile say vps6.net on display name. When Donn away, zopim away on vps6. When donn back, vps6 zopim back. I see this yestreday and today

• taiprestaipres Member

@Francisco said: if you're maybe even Don himself

Haha i'll be whoever you want me to be, if you stop bullying other companies. ;)

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited May 2012

@taipress aside from $15/year, buyvm is not cheap. for their prices, you can get much more resources on other providers. but i think they don't need let/leb, bashing, or any advertisement/whatsoever, and will always be sold out.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@jcaleb said: @taipress aside from $15/year, buyvm is not cheap. for their prices, you can get much more resources on other providers. but i think they don't need let/leb, or any advertisement/whatsoever, and will always be sold out.

Yeah I agree other providers have better offerings, in terms of price/specs but make no mistake, regardless of what they tell you, BuyVM absolutely needs LEB, if they didn't they wouldn't of rushed to have themselves listed there. I'm sure they have a waiting list, but it only goes so far, and their existing customers will only buy so many new plans(if any at all). That's why many people on here managed to get a BuyVM plan, because LET and LEB are a big part of BuyVM's consumer base.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@taipress yes, that could be true. leb/let is a research material for new vps people like me.

• @vps6net said: I do not know the identities of Donn Fry, Don Fry....

What about Dann Fry?

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited May 2012

@taipres said: BuyVM absolutely needs LEB, if they didn't they wouldn't of rushed to have themselves listed there. I'm sure they have a waiting list, but it only goes so far, and their existing customers will only buy so many new plans(if any at all). That's why many people on here managed to get a BuyVM plan, because LET and LEB are a big part of BuyVM's consumer base.

That's funny, I don't recall LET having 8000+ users. Also amusing how we were listed twice on LEB the year past, and yet had rather large sales a number of times over that.

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to ruin your little dreamworld with logic? :3 You're obsessed... but sorry to say, you're not quite my type, so the stalking won't help you any <3

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

Looks like they sent in Naruto to derail the thread. Still doesnt change the fact that official government documents list Alchymic LLC as the owner of VPS6 and they dont want to talk about this.

@taipres said: Yeah I agree other providers have better offerings, in terms of price/specs but make no mistake, regardless of what they tell you, BuyVM absolutely needs LEB,

How many times have we been listed on LEB? How many times have we had sales rounds? Didn't you personally point out that there are countless other providers that have more listings this year than we have in our whole time around here?

Anyways, back to the topic at hand:

Donn Fry MSN profile say vps6.net on display name. When Donn away, zopim away
    on vps6. When donn back, vps6 zopim back. I see this yestreday and today

Francisco

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited May 2012

@taipress i think for buyvm, the let/leb is not really for direct advertising. but from their participation in this community, people can gauge how much they know their stuff? people have more confidence on companies that knows what they are doing.

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

@jcaleb said: @taipress aside from $15/year, buyvm is not cheap. for their prices, you can get much more resources on other providers. but i think they don't need let/leb, bashing, or any advertisement/whatsoever, and will always be sold out.

*Looks at where the conversation is at the moment* ... *Looks at topic* ... WTF!

So far we have JH from VPS6 saying he doesnt even know D[oa]n Fry... Which seems to conflict with the business paperwork posted earlier on! Also apparently D[oa]n Fry has a history of questionable activity.

Somehow, ^this^ has expanded to be 5 pages of bickering and mud flicking.
    Keep it on topic! If anyone can show examples of prior questionable activities, or if you are @vps6net or D[oa]n Fry and can directly answer why these companies seem to have a heavy link to each other, please feel free to post.
    If you want to just have petty arguments, please create a different thread to vent this obviously built up angst!

Thanked by 1beard
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

@BluBoy sorry. on topic, i think people believing on both sides already made their point. perhaps leave it to consumers to decide?

Personally I'd ban vps6 if they cannot answer the questions for the good of the community.

• I'm amazed that this is still going strong.