Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6 and Donn Fry Dan Fry Dan Keen - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6 and Donn Fry Dan Fry Dan Keen

Comments

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

I guess this post should just be left now.

VPS6 may have some owners who like to bump and dump and customers are now aware of this.

It appears that customers are getting a good level of service currently and all is ok.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2012

@vps6net said: Have you had any experience with our service which you can objectively and quantitatively discuss?

He have experience with atleast two your previous reincarnations. He lost his money, he lost his data in previous Alchymic LLC adventures. Just like many others. It this good enough to be qualified for discussing in this thread?

• vps6netvps6net Member

@Spirit Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. Have you been a client with VPS6.NET, or had any experience using the services VPS6.NET provides?

If you feel you have lost your money or data in the course of using our service, please contact me directly, as this would be something we need to address immediately!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2012

People which defend you because AT THIS MOMENT you offer good service are mostly clueless and their judgement don't base on facts but momental impression. You're nothing like standard pump&dump entrepreneur. You use various fake identities, you try to hide old tracks, you lie to people and finally you will screw them up like you always did. Oh yes, I was also client of one of your previous reincarnations. Luckily just from one because with threads like this one and people like @concernednetizen I succesfully avoided your traps under other identities and company names.

Alchymic LLC is Dann Fry. It always was. VPS6.NET is evidently part of Alchymic LLC and yet you pretend whole time like you don't know Dann Fry. I would accept if you would say openly that you bought company from him or something like that. But I don't accept your lies that you don't know him. What this telling me about you? That you hide something and lie like Dann always did. And solely from this there's more than enough reasons to warn people: so what if VPS6.NET this moment offer good service, they will try to hook up you or your friends sooner or later to some great yearly prepaid offer and then dissapear. Just like Dann always did.

So if you ask me directly. I am not VPS6.NET client but I was a client of one of previous Alchymic LLC reincarnations. And VPS6.NET is registered under Alchymic LLC name. This made me more than enough qualified to participate in Dann Fry/Alchymic LLC thread.

Maybe I was a little hesitant at first about this needing further review, but this issue does need clearing up if VPS6 claim to not know a guy that owns their company.

That would suggest something to hide or at very least deep down bad management!

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

Yes, if you go to page 1 of this thread there is documentary evidence that ALCHYMIC LLC (known to be Mr Fry) has involvement with VPS6 and the representative of VPS6 doesnt seem to address that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@httpzoom At the end of the day only a few questions really matter...

Good performance? Oversold? Quality support? Reliable uptime?

There are certainly untold details, and as a VPS6 customer I am certainly not naive. I am, however, able to move forward. I can't say that everyone in my life who has wronged me and then cleaned up their act has always apologized. I wish it were so, but it isn't. I can get over it because holding a grudge isn't worth it. If you pay month to month and use them for things you aren't worried about, you'll lose nothing. If you don't, and you pay someone else for the things you don't care much about (testing systems, etc) you'll miss out on a great service, I would argue within the top 5 of price to performance systems.

So long as you get what you pay for, nothing is lost. Don't pay for a year of a company that hasn't been around all that long ;)

• AldryicAldryic Member

@JoeMerit said: Yes, if you go to page 1 of this thread there is documentary evidence that ALCHYMIC LLC (known to be Mr Fry) has involvement with VPS6 and the representative of VPS6 doesnt seem to address that.

He did address it. But, it was apparently just a lie.

• @jarland the real question is do you trust them with your data and personal info?

I don't know much about this ... but it looks like a cheat has cleaned up his acted. If so that is good for him and his customers.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

@Jarland, I guess the emerging pattern is that the owner is a scammer rather than bump and dump which would be different.

Backups are the main thing to keep hold of :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@BassHost None of my personal data would be harmed in being made public. My passwords vary for every website and service, it's very tough to keep up with I won't lie. I pay with PayPal.

@httpzoom Agreed on the backups. Then again my primary personal system there basically serves as a desktop web browser for my iPad ;)

@jarland ah then your not at risk from anything anyway!

• AldryicAldryic Member

@quickyquark Are you defending his actions? o_O

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2012

In long line... VictrolaVision, Delimiter, Supervm, Xvps, Holoserv, Telvps, Zoomservers, K-R Networks, daedelus.us group, IonVM, ALCHYMIC LLC... VPS6.net is far from dead horse :)

• shunnyshunny Member

This is becoming an interesting thread. Although, if it really was a pump and dump operation why invest in four different places for customers to choose from. Really, VPS6.net needs to provide a clear and concise answer once and for all.

• @vps6 I not customer vps6. I lost money on IonVM own by Donn Fry (you), I lost money on Telvps own by Donn Fry (you)

But you Donn Fry owe me money. I show you own vps6, i show your msn profile [email protected] say vps6.net as display name.

you are not jeremy hartnet, one man on other forum phone all jeremy hartnet in USA and they not hear of vps6

but i show vps6 own by alchymic and this own by donn fry.

You say it Jeremy hartnett and man in chicago Lee Clement. Lee Clement say he not partner, but he rent servers to donn fry. You say Jeremy hartnett own vps6, this lie. Alchymic only own vps6. and you own Alchymic because you Donn Fry.

I am journalist in arb world. I speak not good english but a criminal same here as USA. You Donn Fry are criminal, you take money many many people and then go your forum boyah and laugh to people. I am user your forum, I read your messige.

Stop lie. You are bust

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

@shunny said: This is becoming an interesting thread. Although, if it really was a pump and dump operation why invest in four different places for customers to choose from. Really, VPS6.net needs to provide a clear and concise answer once and for all.

Most of Alchymic LLC's creations have featured 3 or more locations.

• @basshost this Donn Fry have 10 more chance. Make good company, people trust pay money, he run

@shunny this what Donn Fry do. Same IonVM same Telvps

He lie and lie and lie.

Jeremy hartnet same as omar singh same as Alan jone same as Donn Fry. All same.

• shunnyshunny Member

@concernedcitizen @JoeMerit
    aha, I see. Didn't know that. But to me that doesn't make any logical sense, that is just stupid offering so many locations and then dumping it.

• They should just post their Driver license lol ...

• @Basshost one man on other forum call every Jeremy hartnet in USA. He say 20 people are you owner internet company. All people say no and some old people say what internet

Jeremy hartnet is joke of Donn Fry

• shunnyshunny Member

@BassHost go figure, I think they should or post like a freaking essay on how they have this Alchymic LLC's BS relation.

• BassHostBassHost Member
    edited May 2012

@concernednetizen

If they are usa citizens they can msg me a copy of their driver license ... and I can get a friend to process it downtown.

Or if you are nearby set up a meeting ...

• I really don't know ... I am just as confused as before lol.

I just find it odd that VPS6 is refusing to answer the questions directly.

• @basshost it the same as when I say Donn Fry own IonVM, SuperVM or Telvps. the joke man say i owener. I not hear of Donn Fry who Donn Fry

• WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

I am confus

• @Aldryic said: Are you defending his actions? o_O

No, I'm not defending VPS6's actions (or lack thereof). Just that it's obvious from the threads on WHT as well as the earlier thread on here (IIRC) that @vps6net has said pretty much all he has/wants to say on this subject. Re the recent thread on provider trust, it's up to folks to decide whether they want to become a VPS6 client based on performance reviews after reading this thread (and others).

On with the sleuthing and speculating and bemoaning the lack of closure! :)