Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any idea why we're not being listed on LEB?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any idea why we're not being listed on LEB?

PhilNDPhilND Member
edited April 2012 in General

We've submitted an email to contact@ and it's been over a week, nearing two now. Haven't got any replies or anything,

But we meet the listing criteria perfectly, just wondering if anyone's offers are being ignored aswell?

Thanks,
Phil

Comments

• Because....

• @Boltersdriveer said: Because....

Thanked by 2Jacob Boltersdriveer
  • Thanks for the useless posts, if you don't know.. kindly don't post.

• @PhilND said: Thanks for the useless posts, if you don't know.. kindly don't post.

Agreed. Guys don't spam.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • It's jut like this. Posting on LEB is slow or not working at all. Post your offer here, and eventually some day you will get posted on LEB too. But there are probably 100 other posts waiting in the queue...

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • Give it time, you are very new (domain registered 3rd April 2012), took almost 3 months for me to get a recent advert on LEB with everything that was going on.

I would seriously spend the time waiting to fix your website, found 6 dead links just now.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited April 2012

@PhilND said: Thanks for the useless posts, if you don't know.. kindly don't post.

To explain their response... Most people here know how's with LEB last few months. It's opened few threads about that. Visit us more often and you will know too.

Thanked by 2yomero Aldryic
  • And your domain has whois privacy? Remove it, or you will be torn in peaces by the LEB community if you get posted.

• Promotions page not working...

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Also, what I posted earlier wasn't intentionally against you, if you want to put it that way. But, just a simple search would probably have led you to this thread: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/43199#Comment_43199

• @Spirit said: Most people here know how's with LEB last few months

Exactly

@OneTwo said: Guys don't spam.

Don't spam????
    Hahahaha
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

• @PhilND said:

But we meet the listing criteria perfectly, just wondering if anyone's offers are being ignored aswell?

My point of view.
    Now there is a lot of providers with plans < 7$. It's hardly possible to post them all. It will also be boring.

Post your offer here, in the "offers" section! The audience here is quite big too. Just don't forget to read the rules.

• @yomero said: Don't spam????

Excuse me?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

We're backlogged.
    [/thread]

• @OneTwo said: Guys don't spam.

Says the guy who created 9 out of 31 threads on the first page :D

Thanked by 2yomero netomx
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: Says the guy who created 9 out of 31 threads on the first page :D

Any of them are spam?

• @OneTwo said: Any of them are spam?

A good 75% of the questions you post are answered on the first page of a google search.

So, yes.

• @OneTwo said: Any of them are spam?

Yes. See Aldryic's comment.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @Aldryic said: A good 75% of the questions you post are answered on the first page of a google search.

Go penetrate a pony.

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • Don't ask a question if you can't handle an honest answer, kiddo. Might want to work on your maturity a bit, as well.

Back on topic. @PhilND , there's typically a rather large backlog of offers. In the meantime, you're more than welcome to participate in the community here and get to know the folks you'll be pitching to.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited April 2012

@OneTwo said: Go penetrate a pony.

Removed, I think I may of not picked up the 5 different topics running inside this thread

• @PhilND said: Thanks for the useless posts, if you don't know.. kindly don't post.

Probably not very healthy to belittle those you are trying to sell to

• @Aldryic Thanks, atleast i got an answer which i was looking for :-)
    @miTgiB I'm sorry but if you dont constitute the first two comments as spam, then what are they? It was in no way ment to belittle anyone..

As for the broken links, it's a varnish cache problem, will fix it soon. Thanks guys.

• @PhilND said: I'm sorry but if you dont constitute the first two comments as spam, then what are they? It was in no way ment to belittle anyone..

I'm just commenting that I don't really notice you from being part of the community, and having a fairly negative attitude throughout the thread, when we are all your potential customers, this is not Field of Dreams, and you just build it and they will come.

Thanked by 3Coffee Taylor Damian
  • PhilNDPhilND Member
    edited April 2012

Prehaps the tone of my post was misjudged @miTgiB Let's leave it at this, there is no point starting a bashing fest over nothing..

I was merely requesting some information, not bashing the administration team.

Thanks,
    Phil

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@OneTwo said: Go penetrate a pony.

I'm offense and I find this pony.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Phil,

Such is life! We have messaged them our offers for the last three weeks and have seen other offers from "newbie" companies posted, but not offers from our company that has been going for a good few years!

• First, fix your whois why do you have to hide? not going to do a runner are you?

• Why join a community and be rude to people who have been here for a year+? Your domain was registered on April 3rd, what makes you think you should have been posted already?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

You're not getting anywhere with this thread, nothing is going to change from it, it will happen in it's own time. All you are doing is getting people annoyed and going to start an argument which there is no need for.

This discussion has been closed.