Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS Up to 35$ (1gbps port dedicated, Unlimited BW, 5-6GB RAM, 4-6 cores, NL/FR)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS Up to 35$ (1gbps port dedicated, Unlimited BW, 5-6GB RAM, 4-6 cores, NL/FR)

Hello, i'm looking for VPS with those specs:

Port: 1gbps (dedicated)
Bandwith: Unlimited
Memory: DDR3 5-6GB
CPU: 6 Cores
HDD: I don't need too much, up to 100gb is good, but more is good as well.
Location: France/Netherlands (in addition, DMCA friendly) I'm streaming video through the internet.

Now i have an equal one from lilithhost.com (platinum but with 8 cores) but their contact is totally reprehensible. My server is offline since Friday (14.03) and they still didn't fixed it, and even informed me why. So i decided to look for another one.

Comments

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited March 2014

Here is the Link for VPS plans: https://networkarray.com/vps/openvz/netherlands (OpenVZ)
    https://networkarray.com/vps/kvm/netherlands (KVM)

EDIT: From the order form you can customize the plans to match the required requirement

For Additional 20-30% discount I will update the thread with the promo code Soon.

EDIT: Coupon Code: MOVEIN (20% recurring Discount) (It includes free migration, if any)

We also provide custom plans, depending upon your need! You can contact me here or create a Ticket from our billing panel.

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

said: Port: 1gbps (dedicated) Bandwith

How is this possible on a VPS? Unless, of course, your provider is willing to add a separate NIC to the VPS node just to give you the dedicated line, but I haven't seen anyone offering this so far.

• @dcc said:
    How is this possible on a VPS? Unless, of course, your provider is willing to add a separate NIC to the VPS node just to give you the dedicated line, but I haven't seen anyone offering this so far.

Yeah, and you don't get dedicated 1gbit lines for $35. People like this... lol

• sry for missunderstanding. i mean. when i made speedtests, they was equal to 980/950MB/s

• Out of curiosity, why not grab one of Online.net's/OneProvider's offers (Intel Xeon X3450, 2TB, 1gbps and 8gb ram for $37)?

• marcmmarcm Member

Would a semi-dedicated port work for you OP?

• @marcm said:
    Would a semi-dedicated port work for you OP?

What does that mean?

• @jasiek07 - Delimiter has Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB disk - $20/m (paid quarterly) change the 500GB for 2 x 1TB and run h/w RAID0 (raid controller included)

• marcmmarcm Member

@serverian said:
    What does that mean?

Just indulging him...

• @skybucks100 said:
    Out of curiosity, why not grab one of Online.net's/OneProvider's offers (Intel Xeon X3450, 2TB, 1gbps and 8gb ram for $37)?

Thanks for the informations, the offer is interesting too, but their Terms of Service says that they are very restrict. I don't want to pay for the server which will be closed after few days. I restream video which i'm not the author, actually i'm not hosting it, but sending on antoher host but it still propably breaking the rules of their Terms.

@MarkTurner said:
    jasiek07 - Delimiter has Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB disk - $20/m (paid quarterly) change the 500GB for 2 x 1TB and run h/w RAID0 (raid controller included)

Hey, it sounds very interesting, could you provide me any link to the offer? I was searching the internet but didn't found anything interesting. And i have question, are they DMCA friendly? I'm not going to host any illegal files, or warez sites, but anyway i restream video from another source to the hostings like yukons.net where ppl can watch it, so far no provider had problem with that, but better to ask. Are they offer unmetered or very big (for example 30TB+) bandwidth? Regards!

• MunMun Member

You are not going to find any host like that. The bandwidth alone will cost more then a dedicated gbps line.

Mun

• There are providers which offers unmetered bandwidth, my previous one offered 100TB/m with the specs i posted. I need some about 15TB/m but want to be sure if it will be not too less, so even 20TB would be great.
    Thanks for reply

• @jasiek07 - No not DMCA friendly. If they get reports of copyright violation, the server will get shutdown. There is one thing to have a bad customer on your server for example if you had a VPS or shared hosting customer who did something wrong, but if the sole purpose of the server is to skirt DRM/restream copyrighted material, I wouldn't go near Delimiter.

If I haven't put you off completely, then take a look at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/23798/us-delimiter-dedi-specials-repost-from-wht-of-let-friendly-offers

• Thank you for reply.
    Ok i see, it's not worth the risk, that's why i prefer NL/FR location. Anyone would provide me an offer with the specs i posted, with nl/fr (or dmca friendly, romania etc) location? With bandwidth 15TB+?
    Regards

• @jasiek07 How about you triple your budget and get a dedicated from 100tb.eu?

• @jasiek07 also I just came across something you might like, but it's from a company I've never heard of. http://panda-hosting.eu/vps

Romania, 1 or 10 Gbit unlimited traffic VPS, prices are real good, but not for the RAM range you're looking for. Price for that much RAM is above your budget here. Check it out anyway.

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited March 2014

@jasiek07 This one is much cheaper but OVZ VPS so may be oversold, I'm not really familiar with the company. https://www.alibabahost.com/linux-offshore-vps.html