Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will be the cheapest way to get 100mbps or 1gbps unmetered for business
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What will be the cheapest way to get 100mbps or 1gbps unmetered for business

I want to stream 30 IPTV channel to another iptv stream, but this setup i need to do it from home .That's why I need to know the cost of full duplex bandwidth.if you have any idea about pricing would you please suggest.

Comments

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

location?

• sc754sc754 Member

Get a dedicated server from kimsufi?

• Do it in a datacentre so you avoid the tail cost.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Do you have any specific location in mind? Or where are most of your visitors located?

• Get someone with a home 100+ mbit connection in Sweden ( We have currently 1-10 gbps available), there's nothing besides unlimited bw in any of our isps.

• Tilaa.com vps in Netherlands with unlimited bandwidth and 1 gb/s port.

• I need it home cause I need to setup 30 IPTV box to get stream.no way to setup in DC.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2014

In romania you have RDS with best effort 1gbps up to 600 mbps or so, some 13 Eur VAT included. If you need business, you get 100 mbps and fixed IP for 50 Eur+VAT.

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • Why hasn't he stated his location yet.

• PwnerPwner Member

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    Why hasn't he stated his location yet.

Well, if he won't state it, let's make assumptions. (Nothing can go wrong here.) Antarctica anyone?

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2014

@Pwner said:

Lets be serious... he's on the moon and wants to stream a landing ;)

Thanked by 1Mun
  • My location is losangeles

• CoreyCorey Member

Maounique said: In romania you have RDS with best effort 1gbps up to 600 mbps or so, some 13 Eur VAT included. If you need business, you get 100 mbps and fixed IP for 50 Eur+VAT.

Nice Maounique, does anyone know if this is possible in the US minus the google internet?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

It should not be possible in US, even with google, prices are much higher there and only wireless will have low enough deployment costs to reach high throughput in large areas. Here 4G is some 50 mbps at costs like 10-20 and unlimited is coming probably in a few months. As I said elsewhere, unless you need very low latency and TB of transfers or you live out int he fields alonein a valley there is no need to have a fixed line.

• tommytommy Member

Maounique said: In romania you have RDS with best effort 1gbps up to 600 mbps or so, some 13 Eur VAT included. If you need business, you get 100 mbps and fixed IP for 50 Eur+VAT.

really cheap !!

• Corey said: Nice Maounique, does anyone know if this is possible in the US minus the google internet?

Yes. Not in LA though.

• If possible in us which state is betterd?