Evorack Review

Evorack Review

AH-DominicAH-Dominic Member
edited April 2012 in Reviews

I signed up with Evorack and found a coupon code that they were offering due to the launch of their new website. I got 50% off and decided to purchase 3 VPS from themselves. They were set up the same evening and when I logged into the VPS, they were amazingly quick. Their service is great too. You usually get a reply to support tickets within the hour which is in my opinion, great with any host! Credit goes to Jonny :)

Well done guys! Keep up the amazing work/service.

Thanks!

Astounding Host - Budget VPS's with excellent performance

Comments

• laaevlaaev Member

Thanks for sharing, glad to hear they are working well for you :)

• @FTN_Kevin They certainly are and I hope to be staying with them for a long time to come

• Jonny_RackulousJonny_Rackulous Member, Provider

Thanks for the nice review :) I'm thrilled that you're happy with our servie!

Rackulous - UK Spindle & SSD Xen/KVM VPS | Gigabit Access Network | Native IPv6 /64 | RAID10 disk storage | Linux & Windows
    Rackburst - UK and Germany OpenVz SSD VPS | Native IPv6 | RAID10 SSD disk storage
  • @Jonny_Evorack No problem. You're a great guy and as said, I hope to stay with you for a long time to come. You aren't the formal "bot" like some support members, you seem nice to talk to. Well done :)

• Jonny_RackulousJonny_Rackulous Member, Provider

@GH_Dom :) That's very nice of you to say, thanks!

Rackulous - UK Spindle & SSD Xen/KVM VPS | Gigabit Access Network | Native IPv6 /64 | RAID10 disk storage | Linux & Windows
    Rackburst - UK and Germany OpenVz SSD VPS | Native IPv6 | RAID10 SSD disk storage
  • @Jonny_Evorack :) No problem Jonny