Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long does quickpacket take to process orders?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How long does quickpacket take to process orders?

stallionstallion Member
edited March 2014 in Providers

I am curious how long does it take them to process orders.

Comments

• @stallion - Since it's been the weekend I think you will find they answer you on Monday.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Why not submit a ticket with them? Its usually next business day, so Monday.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Usually within a few hours from my experiences.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Super fast!

• BradBrad Member

I chatted with them the other day and they said they usually setup within a few hours (Mon-Fri). Their techs are on site until 2PM @qps

• I ordered mine at 2am Australian time one morning, I woke to find that it was setup and ready to use by 6am!

• Took around 12 hours for mine

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2014

Brad said: Their techs are on site until 2PM @qps

I think you misunderstood. We never stated that techs are only on site until 2 PM. There are techs on site 24x7.

We usually setup the same business day if the order is received by 2 PM or so, but we often can go past that depending on how many orders we receive.

We don't guarantee same day delivery of servers, but we try to get them online as quickly as possible.