Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS & Wordpress Integration
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS & Wordpress Integration

OK, there's plenty of providers here using WHMCS. I have some questions

Who is using more than just WHMCS on one domain to sell/provision? If so, what's your setup? PM me if you don't want to make your setup public.

Anyone using Wordpress as their frontend and WHMCS as their backend billing/provisioning site?

I'm interested in WHMCS & Wordpress integration, along with using wordpress multisite & domain mapping.

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2014

When I looked at integration there were a few plugins available that can in not as much of a crude way but iframe in WHMCS around your theme or use an API/Plugin for WP to link to WHMCS.

In the end I tweaked my own WP theme to HTML and then made a custom template for WHMCS using the rss feeds of wordpress for any blog lists etc.

I am curious as to if providers use the same WHMCS for multiple brands or if they run unique installs for each.

• SanderSander Member
    edited March 2014

We are using Wordpress and WHMCS. I tried these plugins but i can't say I love their integration. So I did it by my self. It's very easy. If you need integration I can help you with this.

Thanked by 1Bruce
  • DeanDean Member

I'm sure i've seen something similar on WPMUDEV... although I may be mistaken!

• BruceBruce Member

@DeanClinton said:
    I'm sure i've seen something similar on WPMUDEV... although I may be mistaken!

yes. am trialling their plugins. you can link WHMCS & wordpress. you can have multisite wordpress. you can also have domain mapping with wordpress. but getting all 3 to work together is not so easy. hence my interest in what others are doing or would perhaps like to do. multibranding of WHMCS directly, without wordpress integration, is perhaps the best solution.

• BruceBruce Member

@Sander said:
    We are using Wordpress and WHMCS. I tried these plugins but i can't say I love their integration. So I did it by my self. It's very easy. If you need integration I can help you with this.

thanks. offer is appreciated. currently trying to hack my way to success. will shout if I'm struggling. always a good way to learn by giving it a go yourself first :)

• I've been try with multi branding domain matched with one whmcs but always failed if try to use custom logo. Did anyone have try

• @Bruce said:
    yes. am trialling their plugins. you can link WHMCS & wordpress. you can have multisite wordpress. you can also have domain mapping with wordpress. but getting all 3 to work together is not so easy. hence my interest in what others are doing or would perhaps like to do. multibranding of WHMCS directly, without wordpress integration, is perhaps the best solution.

Maybe you can wait till next month for Multibranding? As modulegarden is saying it will release this in april.

• http://cmsbased.net/ has Wordpress with WHMCS intergration on his templates, you might contact him and see if he can give you some pointers on how to get them to work together.