Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vxion is down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vxion is down?

I have a KVM box with them from their last offer at:
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/498190/#Comment_498190

but since two days ago, my VPS was offline and I can't access their clientarea nor solusVM page, so I can't contact them, should I open a Paypal dispute?

P/s: I'm not on their Alpha Node.

Comments

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

He hasn't been online on LET since March 2nd... That's 13 days now..

Let's hope it's just a DDoS attack on their website.

• I hope so... no email regarding this at all :(

At this time I can access the homepage at: http://vxion.net/ but billing area and VPS control panel still timed out. @sandeep

• @rostin said:
    I hope so... no email regarding this at all :(

At this time I can access the homepage at: http://vxion.net/ but billing area and VPS control panel still timed out. sandeep

We guarantee a 99.99% server uptime. Our servers are full-time monitored.

That's a maximum of 4 minutes downtime/mo, wonder how they're going to compensate you.

• Have same problem here with them... i brough their vps one week ago... and now offline...

• @serverian as I mentioned above, I'm not on their Alpha Node

• He clearly stated that he wasn't on that node

P/s: I'm not on their Alpha Node.

• what if there is only one node.. and technically all are on the alpha node.. as i wasn't on the Alpha node, and my server is offline.
    I have learnt as soon as you get an email saying ANY Server will be down for more then 6 hours or Going completely, take a backup.. even if the server mentioned isn't yours..
    Like, i take backups of my dedi's when i get a notice from i3d or hosteasy saying they are doing power tests.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    what if there is only one node.. and technically all are on the alpha node.. as i wasn't on the Alpha node, and my server is offline.
    I have learnt as soon as you get an email saying ANY Server will be down for more then 6 hours or Going completely, take a backup.. even if the server mentioned isn't yours..
    Like, i take backups of my dedi's when i get a notice from i3d or hosteasy saying they are doing power tests.

I find it quite surprising why the owner @sandeep still hasn't replied here.

• Maybe coz he is moving to Seychelles.. Nobody will find him there..
    Oh I so wanna reg lowendconspiracy.com or something lol

• Well, so surprising! Since then service is still down and the owner runs away. Don't know why one can do business like that!

• AutoSnipe said: Oh I so wanna reg lowendconspiracy.com

Still free, even though personally I'd rather go for lowendgossip.com :D

• @neroux
    Lowendconspiracy will probably end up full of CC spam though :p
    They don't need more advertising