Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JuiceSSH Pro (Android SSH client) free until March 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

JuiceSSH Pro (Android SSH client) free until March 18

https://sonelli.com/500k

Requires a Google-hosted email address to get the free Pro key and it takes "2 to 6 hours" for you to receive your key. I haven't actually used JuiceSSH yet, but I hear it's good. And free is always nice.

Comments

• nice find, thanks :)

Thanked by 1nunim
  • JuiceSSH is simply amazing. It's well worth paying for.

• PatsPats Member

Thanks! :)

Free upgrade processed successfully. You will receive an email with your upgrade instructions in the next 2-6 hours.

• I already paid for it :( But this software is awesome, i use it all the time and is highly recommended.

• thank you very much :)

• If only there was a more decent one for iPhone the only one that I've found that's half decent is serverauditor
    But I swear I've updated it more then I've used it

• I am using it a lot. Thanks for sharing!!!!

• AcacyAcacy Member

nice, thanks

• Thanks a lot! JuiceSSH is the best ssh client for Android. I used ConnectBot before which was just shit.

• just got the pro version activated. thank you @NickM

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

The one thing that put me off with the free version was a lack of arrow keys - is this the same on the pro version? Nice find though!

• Thanks a lot! I use the free version witch is very good. Waiting for the key!

• @jvnadr said:
    Thanks a lot! I use the free version witch is very good. Waiting for the key!

It's not a key, they simply add the purchase to your google account and you press "Already purchased" a few times :)

I got mine, thanks! :D

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@liamwithers said:
    The one thing that put me off with the free version was a lack of arrow keys - is this the same on the pro version? Nice find though!

It's got them, you just tap once and it brings some controls such as ctrl buttons, arrow keys etc. One thing I do hate is the copy and paste..

Thanks for sharing Nick!

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • wychwych Member

Cheers!

• DylanDylan Member

liamwithers said: The one thing that put me off with the free version was a lack of arrow keys

Tap anywhere on the terminal screen.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @0xdragon Ah, I didn't check yet my gplay account in my phone, I'' do it later. Thank you!

• I got it :o Thanks!

• BradBrad Member

You all making me jealous. The only decent one for iPhone is WebSSH @AutoSnipe

• VPNVPN Member

Been using the pro version for a few months now and it's great! I found vSSH the only client worth paying for on my iPad.

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited March 2014

@IceCream said:
    I used ConnectBot before which was just shit.

what exactly? i am using it and it works lovely

• This app is awesome, also Paul really care in every bug if found and reported

• i using too, is the best application :)

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

Use it on a daily basis. Great app!

• akzakz Member

was jus about to buy it last week thanks

• @Brad said:
    You all making me jealous. The only decent one for iPhone is WebSSH AutoSnipe

Have a look at Prompt

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • NickMNickM Member

Update: Just started playing around with this a little bit. I like it. I think I can finally get rid of Hacker's Keyboard and just start using the regular Android keyboard, since the extra function keys are easily available.

• BellaBella Member

Thank you very much. I've been using the free version for the past few months. It is a nice client.

• emdademdad Member

Thanks for the tip :)