Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Offshore" VPS List
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

"Offshore" VPS List

Hi, since "TORRENT" word is taboo on here, i will ask for the "OFFSHORE" provider that maybe ignore DMCA. Maybe member here can help to list several OFFSHORE provider, not only VPS, dedicated also count. Provider from CA, GERMANY, FRANCE, LUXEM, SWEDEN, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, TURKEY. Just need list of the hosting provider, no matter they are shared hosting, reseller, VPS, cloud or dedicated. All is welcome. Price list ? Lets put it aside

Comments

• Check lowendbox.com or the "offers" categories. There's a lot you can find there. (i.e. to... lazy... to... list... all)

• By no means comprehensive, but a good place to start would be: exoticvps.com

• WorldWorld Veteran

@Oriona said:
    By no means comprehensive, but a good place to start would be: exoticvps.com

+1

• GaNiGaNi Member

OFFSHORE is a taboo word too.

• iSkyiSky Member

@GaNi is it ? OMG, maybe need to ask admin add the rule, what word that may not use in this forum #LOL
    @Oriona thanks for mention it, but some of it is scam

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited March 2014

That a provider is located offshore doesn't mean he will ignore DMCA.

I've seen plenty of providers who legally didn't need to comply with DMCA but they still did.

My suggestion is that you look for providers who do not have Torrent, P2P, Filesharing mentioned in the ToS, they are usually the hosts who do not mind torrent usage. In addition to that I also recommend using forced full stream encryption + random port settings in the torrent client.

Thanked by 1iSky
  • Offshore as in not in the US? You can use my map of providers (http://lowendgeo.com/), plenty of non US providers there. Hope that's a bit of help :)

Thanked by 1iSky
  • iSkyiSky Member

@Mark_R yeah, i always check it before going to ask them. However most of them is never going ads.
    @skybucks100 when it said "offshore" it means, dont wanna deal with any DMCA problem but still your lowendgeo is very usefull

• @iSky said:
    Mark_R yeah, i always check it before going to ask them. However most of them is never going ads.
    skybucks100 when it said "offshore" it means, dont wanna deal with any DMCA problem but still your lowendgeo is very usefull

I forgot to add this in my previous post.

If you get alot of DMCA complaints then it is most likely because you are using Public trackers (example: thepiratebay, isohunt, kickass torrents etc) there are alot of DMCA agents and copyright trolls in the public torrent swarms. Incase you didn't already I strongly recommend using Private trackers, the speeds will be better because most users are using servers to seed torrents + the chance of getting a DMCA complaint is VERY small!

I've PM'd you a link of a good populair private tracker with lots of content.

• iSkyiSky Member

@Mark_R thank you so much, i already be member for several private tracker and really active in there. I just curious about this private tracker website hosting, where exactly they host it and how they cover their whois

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited March 2014

@GaNi said:
    OFFSHORE is a taboo word too.

The description of taboo varies from community to community & person to person as well.Words like "US hosting" , "US server", "US vps" are also becoming taboo for many people because of NSA.I have recently seen many enterprises choosing to host their stuff in Canada or EU over US because of that reason.

• DMCA is nothing outside US. Go east Europe, Poland, Romania, Moldova, etc, you are covered :)

Thanked by 1iSky
  • marcmmarcm Member

K2Bytes said: I have recently seen many enterprises choosing to host their stuff in Canada or EU over US because of that reason.

I'd say that's a bit paranoid. On the other hand the reputation of "all out spying" is hurting the US hosting market.

• @fitvpn said:
    DMCA is nothing outside US. Go east Europe, Poland, Romania, Moldova, etc, you are covered :)

However, they still have local Copyright laws you'll have to comply to.

• iSkyiSky Member

@floris i have my eyes on your offer and recently active on here, however i find hard to contact you regarding this offshore VPS. CMIIW your hosting is CA right ? Do u mind send me your skype? so we can have some chat

• @iSky said:
    floris i have my eyes on your offer and recently active on here, however i find hard to contact you regarding this offshore VPS. CMIIW your hosting is CA right ? Do u mind send me your skype? so we can have some chat

PM sent.

• www.alibabahost.com

I have used this for offshore hostings.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2014

@Floris All depending DC.. True DMCA free location in Europe - Norway, not EU member, when I ask provider before sign up for TOS, got reply - This is YOUR VPS. Thats all, this is a best TOS I saw.. :)

• iSkyiSky Member

@fitvpn can i have the provider link ? willl love to look it bymyself

• @fitvpn said:
    Floris All depending DC.. True DMCA free location in Europe - Norway, when I ask provider before sign up for TOS, got reply - This is YOUR VPS. Thats all, this is a best TOS I saw.. :)

Yeah we saw a Datacenter in NL, DMCA free 5000 euros/mo for 1Gbps and 4 EUR per IPv4

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2014

@iSky - Norway out from a LEB prices, but it worth if looking for a freedom :) - http://www.serverbite.com/pricing

• MuZoMuZo Member

fitvpn said: Norway out from a LEB prices, but it worth if looking for a freedom :) - http://www.serverbite.com/pricing

freedom that doesn't even allow to connect to an IRC server?

No. The only thing we actually filter is IRC. You will not be able to connect to or host any IRC servers.

http://www.serverbite.com/vps-faq

• @MuZo - Freedom not meant everything human desired :)