Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ninja-Blog Dev
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ninja-Blog Dev

SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
edited April 2012 in General

Hello,
I've been working on Ninja-Blog with @netomx and we've come a long way ahead from the initial release, there is a lot of work done everyday to the code, so I've setup a -github repo- download link to provide the latest version of Ninja-Blog.

A few screenshots :

The Latest Tarball can be found here : http://servphp.org/beta/blog/archive.tgz

I'll try my best to update it everyday with the latest code and fixes :)

All suggestions/feedback are welcome :D

Thanks !

Comments

• great man. going to try it!!

who designed the ninja and with what tools?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2012

@OneTwo said: great man. going to try it!!

who designed the ninja and with what tools?

Share your experience once you've tried it :)

The ninja was designed by @netomx and the rest of the theme and admin area by me :)

• @SpeedBus said: the theme

Don't you mean this?

Looking great so far :) Good luck!

• do you accept developer to help?

• @SpeedBus it's good but it needs more features like: post title, see only one post, read more on posts, comments, in admin area: link for edit shouldn't be the same with link to create new post. the design is good.

edited April 2012

@ElliotJ said: Don't you mean this?

Looking great so far :) Good luck!

Hehe, Yeah, Its bootswatch theme :P Thanks !

@jcaleb said: do you accept developer to help?

Yeah sure, we've got a bunch of bugs to fix up, PM @netomx and he'll tell you the bugs and you can help out by fixing those :D

@OneTwo said: @SpeedBus it's good but it needs more features like: post title, see only one post, read more on posts, comments, in admin area: link for edit shouldn't be the same with link to create new post. the design is good.

We'll try to add those in, got a bunch of bugs to fix, we're fixing about 3 - 5 bugs a day once we've fixed the main ones, we'll start adding in more features for sure, I'll note down your suggestions in the to-do list :) Thanks :D

• thanks man!

@jcaleb said: thanks man!

Nah, Thank you :) We always need more people to help fix up the bugs and add in features :D Thankss !!

edited April 2012

Latest Tarball can be found here : http://servphp.org/beta/blog/archive.tgz

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@OneTwo said: who designed the ninja and with what tools?

My fianceé. I don't know, Illustrator maybe? But the original one was pink... it was not a ninja, I just repainted for a ninja hahaha.

@OneTwo said: in admin area: link for edit shouldn't be the same with link to create new post. the design is good.

it is'nt. I fixed yesterday.

I've just added a small internal hit counter to the script :

• @netomx you should be added to the Github project by @SpeedBus and work together in this to get the latest code and design.

• This is looking really great, I will give this a try when it hits beta. :)

• ill take a look at home. but viewed a little here in the office.

@OneTwo said: @netomx you should be added to the Github project by @SpeedBus and work together in this to get the latest code and design.

Git is a pain to use for some reason, I think i'm not doing it right...
    So we're going to release the latest version via our site :/

@Jeffrey said: This is looking really great, I will give this a try when it hits beta. :)

@jcaleb said: ill take a look at home. but viewed a little here in the office.

Sounds good :)