Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unique Web Hosting Template for Sale - 5 Pages - HTML5 Coded & PSD Included
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unique Web Hosting Template for Sale - 5 Pages - HTML5 Coded & PSD Included

ElitePixelsElitePixels Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Update : (13/03/2014)
This template has been sold. Thank you for your cooperation.

Few months ago, i was contacted by a webhosting company. They requested for a new website design. It was all fine until i completed the work as per their requirements, at this point they decided to sell their company. They did not want the new design, as their company was sold.
All my hardwork and time was completely wasted.

Hence, i am trying to sell the custom template here, Hoping that i get paid for my loss.

The template has 5 pages, coded in HTML5. Index, Minecraft, Shared, Dedicated Server and a Text page for content. It's not responsive. (Can be made on request, for extra charges (of course).

Screenshots:

Index Page

Shared Hosting

Minecraft Hosting

Dedicated Servers

Textual Content

Each page was designed as per the requirements of the original client. Of-course, it might or might not suit your requirements. Minor changes can be made. If you are looking for major changes, lets discuss and make it happen!

The minecraft page is the highlight of this template, as it has a unique plan slider. Never before used technique in hosting industry. You can use it for selling any product of your choice.

PSD Files are also included in this sale.
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/YnLtoZb.png

Buy it now @ 300$

This is a one time sale. Meaning, you will be the sole owner of this theme and all rights will belong to you, once sold.

If you are interested in purchasing the template, i'll show you a live preview of the same.

I accept PayPal (Verified) and Skrill.

E-mail: contact ( at ) elitepixels ( d o t ) net
Or PM me.

Looking forward for your offers and queries.

Comments

• Do you have permission from an admin to post this? :)

• 0xdragon said: Do you have permission from an admin to post this? :)

I am sorry, is this not allowed on LET?
    Can you point me to the rules that says i am not allowed to do this?
    I'm not sure of this, as i've previously sold templates over here aswell.

• @ElitePixels

It's somewhere in the rules, but the only reason I ask is because I don't want you to get in trouble :)

• 0xdragon said: @ElitePixels

It's somewhere in the rules, but the only reason I ask is because I don't want you to get in trouble :)

Ah ok,. I'll consult with an Administrator right away! .
    Thank you.

• Good looking design either way... GLWS

• BruceBruce Member

design looks very familiar. why is that?

• Bruce said: design looks very familiar. why is that?

Its a completely unique template, designed by me for a client according to their specifications. Let me know what looks familiar, so i can have a look aswell! :)

• I love the design, I wish I had the money to get it. GLWS!

Thanked by 1ElitePixels
  • This template has been sold now.
    Thank you for your cooperation everyone!

I request the staff to close the thread :)

This discussion has been closed.