Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK vps need
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK vps need

whmsyswhmsys Member
edited March 2014 in Requests

Hello

I need a UK vps.

Configuration :

Ram: 5 GB - 6 GB

HDD: 60-100 GB SSD

vSwap: 5 GB

Ipv4: 5

Cpu core: 6-8

Port: 1Gbps

Bandwidth: 1 TB - 2TB

Budget: $20-25

Basic DDOS Protection

I need it form a reliable provider. Location must be UK. Non oversold vps need and this vps use for host some site. Personally i like uplinkvps but last some day i am unable to contact with them. So need new provider who have good support and good review.

Comments

• jhjh Member

Not going to happen

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

No, too much for too little.

• larslars Member

There seem to be few decent LEB providers in the UK for some reason, most UK based companies prefer to get really cheap colo in the Netherlands instead.

• LeeLee Veteran

Cost, the UK is simply not cheap. Well it can be in places like RapidSwitch in maidenhead but not at the specs the OP is asking for.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

The specs are possible but your CPU core demand and DDoS protection especially at that price makes it almost impossible.

• @Infinity said:

Cpu core 4 will be fine and DDos protection not mandatory

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@whmsys said:
    Cpu core 4 will be fine and DDos protection not mandatory

Even still, I was just giving an example, £15/mo isn't going to cover a good provider with 5-6GB RAM and 100GB SSD disk space etc. If you find a deal like this, first I'll be very surprised, second you can expect it to be oversold in one shape or form or something that's generally not up to par with a more premium provider.

Thanked by 1Lee