Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flood of external
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Flood of external

phase7phase7 Banned, Member

How to stop a flood of radio external servers to 100,000 packets per second to filterFlood of external

Comments

• Er, what?

• phase7phase7 Banned, Member

So get an ip flood and how to stop it I get about 100,000 packages and internet company in filtered 30 minutes but I still did not makes

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited March 2014

There is a language barrier here but I think he is asking about how to stop/mitigate/filter DDOS attacks from reaching his server.

Yes filter attack bots spammer

• @phase7 said:
    Yes filter attack bots spammer

We could offer you a VPS with ddos protection(mitigation), just reply to my PM.

• Floris said: We could offer you a VPS with ddos protection(mitigation), just reply to my PM.

I doubt that this is what he's looking for. I think that he operate ddos protected service or something like this with own AS in Romania.

• @Spirit said:

He replied to me already, so he is interested in this.

I do not know what to do get flood radio servers

edited March 2014

I forgot to get specific on several thousand IPs

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@phase7 said:
    I forgot to get specific on several thousand IPs

We've already sent you a quote, please order and we'll set it all up for you ASAP.

• maybe he wants ddos protected radio servers?

I solved the problem I put the external ip to another ip unknown where to go flooding
    Thanks for the help