Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG! LETv3 (Vanilla) = AMAZING on mobile!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
edited July 2011 in General

So amazing! It might be the lack of sleep kicking in but I have to say that Vanilla's mobile layout is by far the best I've ever experienced since using a mobile browser (first was WM2003 I think, ouch!).

Thanked by 1klikli

Comments

• Yeah it switches to a theme optimized for mobile phone which is pretty neat.

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • IxapeIxape Member

Will take a look on my BlackBerry tonight :)

• jhjh Member

Nice, works perfectly on my iPhone

• Very nice! Works nice on my Desire HD :D

• Sorry for the bump but how do you get it back after choosing full site.

• @Dragoon0309 said: Sorry for the bump but how do you get it back after choosing full site.

You've broken a record for bringing one of the oldest threads back to life.

I think you can scroll to the footer and click Mobile.

• Its not an option!

• @Dragoon0309 said: Its not an option!

You need to clear your cookies, there's http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/nomobile but not the opposite.

• jeffjeff Member

Nice on ie WP8.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Clear cache/cookies.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

Damn mobile to double post

• happelhappel Member

@jeff said: Nice on ie WP8.

It sucks on WP8, there's something really wrong with the pagination and 'autoscroll' when you enter a discussion. I use the full site on my WP8.

• jeffjeff Member

@happel said: It sucks on WP8, there's something really wrong with the pagination and 'autoscroll' when you enter a discussion. I use the full site on my WP8.

hmm, just curious I am using a Nokia Lumia 822 and would like to know what make/mod you are having these issues with. I am far from a power user but I will try to see what you mean. Prior to this thread I never used LET on mobile.

• Its blue on mobile.. green here.

• happelhappel Member

@jeff I have a HTC 8S. When you're logged in you can't miss the issue. Every time you read a topic you haven't read before it scrolls all the way down or if it's a topic with lot's of replies it only opens the last page etc. I had an iPhone before, with that it worked perfectly.

• @Eric1212 noticed that too, that, and signatures don't appear.

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member

@Ixape please go out and get an iPhone and join the revolution before we murder you. "Cartman"

Damn crackberries ;)

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited May 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post a review, it's always great to see a happy customer share their feelings with others as it doesn't happen often.

Make sure to post your mobile phone's IP to the moderators via the FLAG button to ensure they can verify that you access LET on a mobile and this is a genuine review.

disclaimer: I am not making fun of WHT!

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

LoL, when I posted this thread I think there were only 4 or 5 of us on here. :)

• FritzFritz Veteran

@KuJoe said: So amazing! It might be the lack of sleep kicking in but I have to say that Vanilla's mobile layout is by far the best I've ever experienced since using a mobile browser (first was WM2003 I think, ouch!).

Noticed that too. Looks great on my Dolphin HD Browser.

• Lol nice bump!

• wickawicka Member

I thought there are another Vanilla update. Oh it just a brain update!

• mnpeepmnpeep Member

So is LETv4 coming out Soon™?