Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap server monitoring by OnePoundWebHosting.co.uk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap server monitoring by OnePoundWebHosting.co.uk

trexostrexos Member
edited March 2014 in Reviews

Hi folks,

today I want to make a little review of OnePoundWebHosting.co.uk's monitoring service. I use the 20 checks plan which is 12£ a year. For me it's important to have something cheap but reliable and for me this service is perfect. I didn't notice any false alerts, but I have to say that I only use 11 PING alerts and 1 HTTP alert so I can't tell you much about the other checks. I use the 1 minute check interval and if two checks fail email notifications. Example email:

And their interface:

btw they use 9 (IIRC) servers all over the world to check state of your servers.

Prices:

10 free checks if you are a customer of them (UK Xen VPS starting at 2£/month)

5 checks 4£/year

20 checks 12£/year

50 checks 18£/year

If you have questions ask me :)

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Ja, OnePoundWebHosting are a great and really solid host. Definitely recommend them and the monitoring module which they have had for quite a while no is very accurate.

• @trexos Thank you for your review.
    Very kind of you and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Would just like to state that all clients of OnePoundWebHosting that have an active service can add 10 FREE checks to their account.