Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for two/three VPS with reliable private networking
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for two/three VPS with reliable private networking

NeoXiDNeoXiD Member
edited March 2014 in Requests

Hello everyone

I'm looking for two/three small VPS which fulfills the following requirements:

-> 512 / 1024MiB of RAM
-> atleast 100GiB of traffic per month
-> private networking with -reliable links-
-> each VPS must be on a different hostnode
-> European location

Do you guys have any good suggestions? So far I've found DigitalOcean (would be a solution), TransIP (really good servers but they won't help you at all in regards to "each VPS on a different hostnode"), EC2 & Gandi (both quite expensive).

I will cluster a small server over 2 or 3 nodes, that's the reason why the should be on different hostnodes. And the private networking shouldn't be a weak link, it doesn't matter if one of the hostnodes should go down but the private networking must be reliable.

Thanks in advance for your help and have a great day!

Best regards
NeoXiD

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

PM'd with an offer for Seattle :)

• We offer virtual private networks between all instances (VM) in our CloudVM. It's based on VXLAN and provides a fully isolated network with one NIC for public and one NIC for private network. Private network is offered in all our CloudVM plans for free and works between different nodes.

Bridges between to CloudVM private networks are also possible with a small monthly fee.

• DigitalOcean fit's all your requests.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We could do this, however only In Atlanta.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2014

we can easily do that but we are in Canada (Montreal)

contact us if you are OK with the location

https://servarica.com

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

IWStack offers this, you can also set afinity so your instances do not end up on the same node. You can also setup load balancing if you need. Traffic is 1 TB per instance f you keep it up all the time, otherwise is proportional with the time it was up in a month, that is, obviously, pay by the hour...
    One more thing, this is in a fully isolated network which you can access either via NAT and port forwarding (and imbedded firewall) or via VPN if you do not wish to expose it in any way.

• Thanks everyone for all these suggestions! After trying some offers, I went for iwStack. So far I am really happy - the whole service looks just awesome, there are so many features available and the prices are really fair.