Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated server in Amsterdam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated server in Amsterdam

smansman Member
edited March 2014 in Providers

Currently looking at Leaseweb. They are kind of cagey about giving out IP's though and not sure how easy it's going to be to throw OpenVZ on those things. Any other good options I can look at?

Comments

• I3d.net - Rotterdam though, but just hit up sales department, I know that on their e3 on their deals page can have a max of 16 ip's I think if ya need more just contact them :)

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

NForce

• ReeceReece Member

@sman said:
    Currently looking at Leaseweb. They are kind of cagey about giving out IP's though and not sure how easy it's going to be to throw OpenVZ on those things. Any other good options I can look at?

What size allocation do you need? :)

• An ideea is to buy your own ips, and use them with worldstream or leaseweb, they both will route your ips free of cost, iám in plan of using leaseweb and use my own ips with them.

• smansman Member

Please stop sending me PM's. If you have something to say please post it publicly.

• smansman Member
    edited March 2014

@AutoSnipe said:
    I3d.net - Rotterdam though, but just hit up sales department, I know that on their e3 on their deals page can have a max of 16 ip's I think if ya need more just contact them :)

16 ip's is the limit with leaseweb as well. I can live with that.

• smansman Member

@racksx said:
    An ideea is to buy your own ips, and use them with worldstream or leaseweb, they both will route your ips free of cost, iám in plan of using leaseweb and use my own ips with them.

I thought the mimimum you could get is /24 and that it's getting nearly impossible to even do that now? If I could buy smaller chunks I would be open to that idea.

• @sman said:
    I thought the mimimum you could get is /24 and that it's getting nearly impossible to even do that now? If I could buy smaller chunks I would be open to that idea.

You need /24