Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B> Cheap multiple ipv4's in different subnets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B> Cheap multiple ipv4's in different subnets

Hi I'm looking for the smallest vps plan with cheap ipv4 at 30cents each. So far only greenvaluehost has it but they're out of stock so looking for more providers. I need them in different subnets or ip range (if possible)

Usage: Private proxy for social networks

Comments

• $0.30/month? Seems a little to low of a price for IPv4, don't ya think?

• Jack said: $0.30/mo?

yes $0.30 a month

• BradBrad Member

GVH is offering an extra IP for $.5 and that's already cheap. I think you will have a hard time finding your needs within your budget.

• @Brad GVH offered $0.30 per additional ip but those specials plans are out of stock :(

• marcmmarcm Member

Anything under a dollar per IP is cheap.

• crissic offers $0.50 per IP

• was gonna buy from VPSAce which offered $0.25ip which I saw on LEB but found out they can only put 5ips per container :(

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2014

If its private, why do you need that many IPs? Very fishy.

• William said: If its private, why do you need that many IPs? Very fishy.

1 account per ip is what I plan to do on tumblr,twitter, etc... social network

• @Ruriko said:
    1 account per ip is what I plan to do on tumblr,twitter, etc... social network

Why?

• @Silvenga cause tumblr doesn't like multiple accounts on the same ip

• use a vpn

• wychwych Member

@Silvenga said:

To get away with multiple twitter, facebook & tumblrs etc, usually for seo/IM purposes.