Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need KVM, XEN,VMWare or Other VPS That Supports Custom ISO's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need KVM, XEN,VMWare or Other VPS That Supports Custom ISO's

I need a vps that supports installation of custom iso's. It's for a small project im working on and wont get much usage (other than developement and periodic testing).

Specs I need:

• At least 1 GB Ram
  • At least 50GB Storage (more is better)
  • At least two ipv4 (cheap extra IP pricing is a plus)
  • Bandwidth around a TB

Feel free to let me know if you have any offers or know any good sites these specs. Thank you

Comments

• JyleeJylee Member, Host Rep

Location?

• Anywhere in us or Canada. Preferably close to Denver area

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Hello,
    We offer Windows VPS in US/Canada so you can install Virtualization & your custom ISO. The price for additional IP is $1.5/IP, you can order our 2GB RAM VPS with the price of $12/month.
    Thanks!

• Hello, it is France ok for you?

• @ksubedi said:
    I need a vps that supports installation of custom iso's. It's for a small project im working on and wont get much usage (other than developement and periodic testing).

Specs I need:

• At least 1 GB Ram
    • At least 50GB Storage (more is better)
    • At least two ipv4 (cheap extra IP pricing is a plus)
    • Bandwidth around a TB

Feel free to let me know if you have any offers or know any good sites these specs. Thank you

Hi there. We can certainly do this for you. We only have Miami, FL available so not so close to Colorado. The 2GB plan in my signature should be sufficient for your needs. If you want something cheaper. We have a 1GB plan for $6. Additional IPv4 are $1.50/mo

• iwstack

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • Hello ksubedi, we can provide you this on high availability infrastructure and cloud storage on Columbus/Ohio.

• XLvpsXLvps Member

We can publish any .iso you want. We have nodes in Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, South Florida, and Frankfurt Germany.

• Virtovo said: Hi there. We can certainly do this for you. We only have Miami, FL available so not so close to Colorado. The 2GB plan in my signature should be sufficient for your needs.

I've just signed in using the coupon code ;). I will write my experience later on

• NodeJungleNodeJungle Member
    edited March 2014

I can offer you 2gb Ram, 2 cores, 50GB Disk, and 3TB bandwidth for $7 a month with our current LEB promo https://www.nodejungle.com/billing/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=50&promocode=2GBLEB