Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Nun ✞ New offers & lifetime discounts starting @ $1.69 ✞ Try us free for a week!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Nun ✞ New offers & lifetime discounts starting @ $1.69 ✞ Try us free for a week!

Hi everyone, we have some new Orthodox (OpenVZ / SolusVM) VPS offers by way of Fiberhub in Las Vegas.

The following discounts and bandwidth increases are exclusive to LET. If you don't see a plan that interests you, you're welcome to request a custom configuration.

Isorassa

✞ 128 MB Graced RAM

✞ 256 MB Vswap

✞ 12 GB RAID 10 Disk Space

888 GB 2888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 4 CPU Cores

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

$3 $2 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETISORASSA"

Exorassa

✞ 256 MB Graced RAM

✞ 512 MB Vswap

✞ 24 GB RAID 10 Disk Space

888 GB 4888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 4 CPU Cores

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

$4 $2.49 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETEXORASSA"

Epanokamelavkion

✞ 512 MB Graced RAM

✞ 1024 MB Vswap

✞ 48 GB RAID 10 Disk Space

1888 GB 8888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 6 CPU Cores

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

$6 $3.98 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETEPANOKAMELAVKION"

Rassophore

✞ 768 MB Graced RAM

✞ 1536 MB Vswap

✞ 72 GB RAID 10 Disk Space

2888 GB 8888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 6 CPU Cores

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

$8 $5.55 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETRASSOPHORE"

Stavrophore

✞ 1024 MB Graced RAM

✞ 2048 MB Vswap

✞ 96 GB RAID 10 Disk Space

3888 GB 8888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 6 CPU Cores

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

$12 $7 / month

✞ Coupon: "LETSTAVROPHORE"

Rosary (limited edition of 3)

96 MB 888 MB Graced RAM

960 MB 888 MB Vswap

✞ 12 GB RAID 10 Disk Space

✞ 888 GB Bandwidth

✞ 2 CPU Cores

✞ 1 IPv4 Address

$1.69 / month or $12.69 / year

Unmanaged legacy Virtual Convents feature ascending robes and degrees of resources for those souls in need of root access or whose websites have outgrown the limitations of a shared cloister.

New orders are provisioned on Dual Intel Xeon L5639 nodes with a minimum of 48 GB RAM. Additional IPs and daily backups are available for $1 / month each.

Speed test: http://priory.hostnun.net/speedtest.tar.gz

Try before you buy

If you're on the fence we invite you to try our services completely free for one week. See if what we have to offer meets your needs at no risk to your wallet. To get started with your free trial, please click here.

Bless you!

Comments

• what is graced ram? and.. interesting name :D

• no need to try anymore :D already try it before and it was greatl, now time for me to paid :)

• Very Stable. +1

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I have a VPS from them and ran into a few issues and soon found out that their support is very nice and friendly.

• matthewvz said: their support is very nice and friendly.

I would hope so!

• @Zetta said:

got bad experience with them ? care to share ? we're here because we got welcoming from them

• just payed. waiting for activation ... :)

• @matthewvz said:
    I have a VPS from them and ran into a few issues and soon found out that their support is very nice and friendly.

Please feel free to contact us or trial our services! :)

• wow @0xdragon you work for them too ? my i have your skype ? have something to ask after all :D

• @iSky said:
    wow 0xdragon you work for them too ? my i have your skype ? have something to ask after all :D

Sure, I've PM'd you my skype :)

• Rosary is now out of stock, thank you to everyone who purchased one!

I'm gonna grab a bite to eat and then I'll start setting up new accounts.

• sister login? funny name.

how much for additional space? per 50 GB? thanks

• @HostNun is it 888MB ? or 88MB becaus typo ? i ordered and paid one for that

• UpstageUpstage Member
    edited February 2014

Nuns in Las Vegas, i'd like to see that.

• @iSky said:
    HostNun is it 888MB ? or 88MB becaus typo ? i ordered and paid one for that

It's 888MB :)

• Does the Pope know about this offer?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • marcm said: Does the Pope know about this offer?

LOL, I'm afraid he doesn't know ;) maybe we should send him email?

• Lol , to use religion to make sales i find it verry stupid thing, iám sorry but i belive in God , Uptime & Prayer , yes you should pray for your uptime L0L , we all should , but take the religion pictures off man , i think i will start a website called hostingpapadilaroma :)

• @racksx said:
    Lol , to use religion to make sales i find it verry stupid thing, iám sorry but i belive in God , Uptime & Prayer , yes you should pray for your uptime L0L , we all should , but take the religion pictures off man , i think i will start a website called hostingpapadilaroma :)

It's an ongoing LE* joke, such as OverZold ; that turned into a legitimate service offer from a jab at humor. Just check out the Support Departments they have set up, I love it!

@HostNun : Do you guys still have the confession / abbey department, I can't find it anymore.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited February 2014

Well, there is humor in this :-) And I got to see this in my lifetime, just when I thought that I saw most of the curious stuff, lol.

I wonder if the server room smells like incense and red wine?

On a more serious note: I don't know how much of this is a joke and how much is serious. Probably all of it is meant as a joke. I have to say two things to this:
    1) Taking the Lord's name in vane and using religious symbols in such a manner is a sin.
    2) Life as a nun is terrible. It's all work work work and no fun. It's like those poor women are just waiting to die one, with that being the only thing that they have to look forward to. I doubt that this is what Jesus had in mind when he walked this earth.

Thanked by 2racksx ccarita
  • HostNunHostNun Member
    edited February 2014

@utama said:
    what is graced ram?

Same as guaranteed RAM and snake oil free!

@tommy said:
    how much for additional space? per 50 GB? thanks

$1 per 12 GB

@iSky said:
    HostNun is it 888MB ? or 88MB becaus typo ? i ordered and paid one for that

No, not 88! Please refer to http://carm.org/what-biblical-numerology :)

@marcm said:
    Does the Pope know about this offer?

idk, but you can get some time off purgatory if you follow him on twitter

@racksx said:
    Lol , to use religion to make sales i find it verry stupid thing, iám sorry but i belive in God , Uptime & Prayer , yes you should pray for your uptime L0L , we all should , but take the religion pictures off man , i think i will start a website called hostingpapadilaroma :)

Dear @racksx,

There is no disrespect intended. When Host Nun first started, we had a different photo of some Catholic sisters on the index. The photo had been lazily culled from the first page of a Google image search. When one of the sisters contacted us and asked us to remove it, we immediately obliged. If you are worried about the conflation of religion and sales, I would suggest you direct your attention toward the recent appearance of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megachurch phenomena or perhaps get in touch with http://www.revbilly.com rather than focusing on our modest and affordable OpenVZ offers. Bless you!

• HostNun said: idk, but you can get some time off purgatory if you follow him on twitter

If you have ever watched an episode of Supernatural then you'll know that purgatory isn't a place where you really want to spend any time at all. It's kind of like hell, but worse.

Thanked by 2racksx TarZZ92
  • @marcm said:
    Well, there is humor in this :-) And I got to see this in my lifetime, just when I thought that I saw most of the curious stuff, lol.

Iám on the internet from 2002 and i can say that i saw a lot of things, but this, this is stupid thing , HostNUN :) , i should make HOSTCHURCH :) , where you will get the Divine Grace of OpenVZ :) wow, i hope you will get customers, and when you are long time gone or down, i hope them all will Pray to get their host/money back :) what can i say, i hope to see you still here in a year or so.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • @marcm said:

Poor Castiel :) ;) I love this movie :D just saw the last episode 2 days ago :D

• racksx said: Poor Castiel :)

I wouldn't go that far... He's more like the retarded angel that came all screwed up off the assembly line. I remember when he thought he was God and slaughtered a bunch of angels... It's really a fluke that he survived this long... or just dumb luck.

• HardCloud said: Do you guys still have the confession / abbey department, I can't find it anymore.

let rename that to Exorcism Departement.

HostNun said: $1 per 12 GB

thanks.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

LOL i just got an advertise offer on my emai, think what it has inside

LOL, i think the world is bad and wrong.

I think the Lord give me a sign so i will stop posting here :)

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • marcmmarcm Member
    edited February 2014

tommy said: let rename that to Exorcism Departement.

I wonder if the demons can be exorcized out of that slow OpenVZ container...

racksx said: Iám on the internet from 2002 and i can say that i saw a lot of things

Been online since 1996, yet something like this is a first even for me... I mean I remember the days when Yahoo and AltaVista were used as search engines. Now AlataVista is asta la vista, and Yahoo is a gossip / b.s. site.

• @marcm said:
    Been online since 1996, yet something like this is a first even for me... I mean I remember the days when Yahoo and AltaVista were used as search engines. Now AlataVista is asta la vista, and Yahoo is a gossip / b.s. site.

Do you remember the OLD IRC Chats, and old dial up internet connections :), huh so funny and so "ASL PLS" :) now we have facebook :) give me a like or two :))

• racksx said: Do you remember the OLD IRC Chats, and old dial up internet connections :), huh so funny and so "ASL PLS" :) now we have facebook :) give me a like or two :))

Yep, I sure do. Or the Internet Cafees and picking up chicks over IRC... or getting into fights over IRC... Good times.