Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS Solutions LTD- 150GB Disk/5TB BW starting @ 7/m! MORE DEALS INSIDE! Located in Atlanta, GA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS Solutions LTD- 150GB Disk/5TB BW starting @ 7/m! MORE DEALS INSIDE! Located in Atlanta, GA

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello!,

I'm Alexander from HostUS, HostUS is owned by HostUS Solutions LTD, registered in Scotland, United Kingdom. We treat each and every one of our clients with the utmost respect that they highly deserve, and we treat and care for their websites as if it was our own site.

Typical virtual private servers are costly and are oversold, which make them slow and unresponsive. HostUS powered OpenVZ servers ensure that there is no over-selling, and that performance is available 24/7 on demand by the customer. Handle very large amounts of data processing with extremely powerful dual processor server nodes, powered by RAID10 with a BBU disk configuration. All our nodes are connected with 2 x 1 Gbps ports (Bonded) and each VPS is limited to 700Mbit/s. We own and operate most our hardware such as our primary switch; Juniper EX3200-24T Switch with a 10 Gbps uplink.

Minimum Node Specifications

+ OpenVZ Visualization
> + Dual Xeon L5639 Processors
> + 4x 2TB SATA II Drives
> + LSI Hardware RAID-10 w/ BBU Configuration
> + 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM
> + 2 x Gbps Public (Bonded) and 1 x Gbps Internal/Private

LET Exclusive Special-1

4 vCPU Cores @ 2.2Ghz Fair Share
> 3 GB DDR3 RAM
> 3 GB SWAP
> 150 GB HW Raid-10 Disk Space
> 5000 GB Bandwidth, 700mbps Up-link
> 3 x IPv4 Addresses (With Automatic rDNS)
> $7 /month
> $18 /Quarter

Order - https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

LET Exclusive Special-2

4 vCPU Cores @ 2.2Ghz Fair Share
> 1 GB DDR3 RAM
> 1 GB SWAP
> 50 GB HW Raid-10 Disk Space
> 1000 GB Bandwidth, 700mbps Up-link
> 1 x IPv4 Addresses (With Automatic rDNS)
> $4 /month
> $10 /Quarter

Order - https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

Upgrades

+ Additional IP Each: 50c per IP w/ IP Justification
> + 5 Usable IPs $4.00 /month
> + 13 Usable IPs $8.00 /month
> + 29 Usable IPs $15.00 /month
> + Unlimited Internal IP's $0.00 /month
> + cPanel VPS Licence $13/month
> + WHMCS Licence (Branded) $14/month

For any IP upgrades (Either individual IP's, or subnets) You must complete our IP Justification form, subnet's including and larger that a /29 will be SWIP'd to your Organization name or ORG-ID. For upgrades please submit a ticket to ours Sales/Billing Team.

Best regards,

Alexander McNeil

HostUS Solutions LTD

Comments

• Wanted to know how many nodes you have in this location because I would like to use these nodes for some "higher" availability mostly for logging stuff Since you give decent specs with the disk space.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@wojons said:
    Wanted to know how many nodes you have in this location because I would like to use these nodes for some "higher" availability mostly for logging stuff Since you give decent specs with the disk space.

Currently 3-4 nodes available depending on stock.

• Alexander
  • @AlexanderM said:

• Alexander

I would be picking up the 150gb disk nodes. I already have one node with you so the question is will i be getting 2 or 3 from u

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@wojons said:
    I would be picking up the 150gb disk nodes. I already have one node with you so the question is will i be getting 2 or 3 from u

Hi,

Yes, that would be fine.