Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

selling my DigitalOcean with balance $58.11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

selling my DigitalOcean with balance $58.11

i know i used the black friday promo code but as i dont really use it im thinking to sell it for $27, no bashing please. thanks. paypal only.

Comments

• I will buy it for $8.11

• If their policies allow you to sell it, ill buy for $27. PM me

• admin please close this. found a buyer. thanks everyone

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited February 2014

Do DigitalOcean accept that people sell their accounts in this way? I know by fact that they will close any account if you are using the same creditcard/paypal on two different accounts.
    And they do not transfer credit from one account to another. (they will give a refund if you have actually paid with CC/paypal) before they close the account. But any free credit is lost for ever if they close the account.

So how do this work, when people selling their accounts? Do DigitalOcean accept it?

• @myhken said:
    Do DigitalOcean accept that people sell their accounts in this way? I know by fact that they will close any account if you are using the same creditcard/paypal on two different accounts.
    And they do not transfer credit from one account to another. (they will give a refund if you have actually paid with CC/paypal) before they close the account. But any free credit is lost for ever if they close the account.

So how do this work, when people selling their accounts? Do DigitalOcean accept it?

its just a matter of changing email on your DO account.

• @lelewku said:

You still haven't answered if this is permitted by DigitalOcean.

• @lelewku - Moving to Vultr.com?

• @lelewku said:

But I know by fact that you can't use your creditcard/paypal on two accounts, their anti fraud kicks in, and the second account get closed. Not allowing you to transfer any free credit, and payments is only refunded to the original CC/paypal.

So if somebody have a DO account before they buy a free credit account, they can only use the credit on that account, and then they have to close the account when the credit is used up.
    Or they have to try using another creditcard/paypal account then they use on their original account.

• closed as requested by op

This discussion has been closed.