Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low Budget Dedicated Server for seo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low Budget Dedicated Server for seo

I am looking for a dedicated server which can handle some light to medium computing a day and server provider provides unlimited ips for seo in affordable cost. anyone know then please suggest me hosts. i have search in this forum but not found any good host as per my budget so please suggest me best with low budget hosting providers.

My budget around $30 to $45.

Comments

• Hello,
    Datashack.net
    http://www.greenvaluehost.com/dedicatedservers.html
    joesdatacenter.com

and there a lot of them in this forum, no one of them offer unlimited ips, and one will ever offer it for $35

• Also check delimitervps.com

And i know 100% that ait.com offers IPS from C class however they are not cheap :)

• "unlimited IPs". Which world do you live in?

• @rds100 said:
    "unlimited IPs". Which world do you live in?

DisneyLand :) :P

• if it's none critical and you don't need 99.99% uptime nor good io/network speed ... go for cheap vps like greenvaluehost

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

"provides unlimited ips for seo in affordable cost"

I can provide you a dedicated server with 10 - 20 billion IP's* for €59.95 p/month if the Netherlands is OK?

*IP's will be all part of an IPv6 block.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

20 bn is not unlimited.

• I just ordered this one 12 hours ago: https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=239

They don't have "unlimited" ip's though, but the server should be enough for what you want

• @racksx said:
    Also check delimitervps.com

And i know 100% that ait.com offers IPS from C class however they are not cheap :)

I wouldn't recommend delimiter if he wants the dedi anytime soon though

Thanked by 1racksx
  • @Void_Whisperer said:
    I wouldn't recommend delimiter if he wants the dedi anytime soon though

Yeah, they are pretty slow. It took them 11 days (not including weekends) to provision mine.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
  • People still buy those SEO BS in 2014????

Damn now I felt LET is light years ahead of the rest of Internet world LOL :)

• Now that I looked at the post again I am more convinced OP is just here to spam us with his SEO signature...

• He'll probably run GSA 24/7 and needs the new IPs as proxies.

• @ztec said:
    He'll probably run GSA 24/7 and needs the new IPs as proxies.

Either that or a scraper...

Alternatively he could use 1 IP per account for his bookmarking to make them look legit.

• @wych said:
    Alternatively he could use 1 IP per account for his bookmarking to make them look legit.

Yeah thats what GSA does with the proxies.

Thanked by 1mov3
  • @magentoupgrade said:
    I am looking for a dedicated server which can handle some light to medium computing a day and server provider provides unlimited ips for seo in affordable cost. anyone know then please suggest me hosts. i have search in this forum but not found any good host as per my budget so please suggest me best with low budget hosting providers.

My budget around $30 to $45.

So you want to essentially just spam links lol. Get out of that type of SEO, whoever pays for it won't continue for long.

• Thank you, i have purchased server and ips :)

• said: Low Budget Dedicated Server for seo

Google and Bing don't care about IPs anymore, otherwise all those sites behind CloudFlare would be at the bottom. To me it sounds like you're looking for a cheap mail server. I'd give up on this silly idea and give Mandrill a try... unless your mail is really bad, because then they'll block it at some point of course.