Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish to give away spare VPS to developers ( *At No Cost )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wish to give away spare VPS to developers ( *At No Cost )

RahcompRahcomp Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

Hello,

We have couple of spare VPS, which we had purchased for Build / Test / R&D...and some of them are not used at all. So instead of keeping them idle, we wish to give them away to some of you developers so at least you can make use of them for your R&D / Build.

here is the std config:
Disk Space 30 GB
Bandwidth 1 TB
Memory 1 GB
VSwap 1.25 GB
IPv4 1
Data center Location London, UK
Control Panel Vesta Cp

Should you be interested please ping me on niket.jain at dial2verify dot in
OR write us at developer at dial2verify dot in

*** Boxes should not be used for illegal, unethical, spam purposes.**

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

I want to use them to test my server in UK(ping/traceroute),and study/practice linux.

BTW when will expire?

• Sure edo.

I would be happy to provide you for study / practice and even ping is fine should you not willing to use it for ddos attacks...

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

@Rahcomp said:
    Sure edo.

I would be happy to provide you for study / practice and even ping is fine should you not willing to use it for ddos attacks...

Sure.I won't use it for ddos attacks,haha.
    How to get it?give you a PM?

• Mail sent to developer at dial2verify dot in.

• write to niket.jain at dial2verify dot in OR developer at dial2verify dot in

• @Rahcomp said:
    write to niket.jain at dial2verify dot in OR developer at dial2verify dot in

Mail sent to developer at dial2verify dot in.

• Thanks....and forgot to answer

BTW when will expire? >

It wont expire, as we have renewal atleast till 2015, Nov...and would be renewing further....hopefully ;)

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

@Rahcomp said:
    Thanks....and forgot to answer
    It wont expire, as we have renewal atleast till 2015, Nov...and would be renewing further....hopefully ;)

Nice!

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

Received this mail:

It appears you are using temporary email address for dropping us an email.

We would need to consult with the Risks Team, if we could avail you the box access.

In the mean time, We would like to know about your plans of utilizing the box.

and if possible, also share one of your public identity URL for security reasons.

Thank you.

What's up?

• Aah....If you don't mind, I would like to ask you to drop an email from your personal / official mail id. It is for security reasons, as we need to make sure should the person use box for malicious purposes, he should be traceable.

I hope you understand the risk involved

Thanked by 1agentsmith
  • @Rahcomp said:
    Aah....If you don't mind, I would like to ask you to drop an email from your personal / official mail id. It is for security reasons, as we need to make sure should the person use box for malicious purposes, he should be traceable.

I hope you understand the risk involved

Mail address?

PM'ed you.

Thanked by 1Rahcomp
  • nice.

Thanked by 1Rahcomp
  • hi Guys,

Please do not PM me, drop a mail to email address specified in above post

• Sorry for misreading the thread :x

• can i use the vps for game server it steam server

• yes you can

• Hi,

In the email you send, please consider following points and provide your choice,

Please let us know if you need root access too,
    If only ssh access and hosting is sufficient for your experimenting, then we may immediately avail a shared node on our one of the spare servers.

If you need root access / dedicated vps, then it would have to go thru the asset team and might require a formal approval process.

• email sent

• Hi,

This is one demo node, should you wish to test out.
    Below are the ssh / cp details :

IP: 185.38.47.20
    CP: https://185.38.47.20:8083
    U/P: demo-node08/demo-node08

If anyone is fine with shared cp + ssh access, then we can instantly create accounts for you.

For dedicated VPS, a day or two would be required for formal approvals.

Thanks guys, Keep coding :)

• Hi I still waiting for the account

• Still waiting for the VPS.

• Hi,

We have already given away 2 VPSs
    here are the IPs for them
    http://185.38.47.20/
    http://192.210.195.116/

3 more left in stock, but the response we have received is quite more than expected, so we are scrutinizing the applicant profiles and their usage ideas....

we would communicate details over email,
    Please note this post is not monitored regularly, so I request you to share your concerns / issues / complaints over emails provided in the post.

Keep coding

• @Rahcomp said:
    Hi,

We have already given away 2 VPSs
    here are the IPs for them
    http://185.38.47.20/
    http://192.210.195.116/

3 more left in stock, but the response we have received is quite more than expected, so we are scrutinizing the applicant profiles and their usage ideas....

we would communicate details over email,
    Please note this post is not monitored regularly, so I request you to share your concerns / issues / complaints over emails provided in the post.

Keep coding

You ever told me that i could receive the VPS before Monday..