New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anything similar to iwstack in US?

Anything similar to iwstack in US?

Comments

• DigitalOcean is probably the closest that you can get.

• @seraphkz said:
    DigitalOcean is probably the closest that you can get.

Oh. Yes, you are right. But they don't have ipv6 and network speed is not that fast

• LeeLee Veteran

I am sure iwstack are going to be in the US soon, read it somewhere, but can't remember the details.

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited February 2014

@W1V_Lee said:
    I am sure iwstack are going to be in the US soon, read it somewhere, but can't remember the details.

I did see them post on this forum looking for beta tester. But I can't wait

Thanked by 1Lee
  • atlantic.net ?
    I still have few credits from an LEB long time ago as I only create VPS when I need a temporary server.

• @maounique ?

W1V_Lee said: I am sure iwstack are going to be in the US soon, read it somewhere, but can't remember the details.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

We are contemplating putting up a test version, something like local storage, maybe even ssd.
    In general, uncle feels unsafe where the DC is an unknown, he is used to control it and people working there, in EU a contract is a contract, in US, the high cost of litigation makes people ignore provisions which are not convenient to them.

Thanked by 2Gunter jvnadr