Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Linux Cheap 1GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Linux Cheap 1GB RAM

jazz1611jazz1611 Member
edited February 2014 in Requests

Hi,

I need many vps linux 1gb ram, 15-20gb hdd is enough (for install cPanel). Cheap as possible.

P/s: 1 day i get 5 vps and use it only 2 days for job.

Regards,

Comments

• Do you have any preference on virtualisation technology? Which location did you need?

• @Virtovo said:
    Do you have any preference on virtualisation technology? Which location did you need?

KVM, OpenVZ, anything with anylocation (if can is US)

• Monthly or Annual payment?

We have 1GB KVM for $6/mo or 2GB KVM for $7/mo

Miami/Fl

• @Virtovo said:
    Monthly or Annual payment?

We have 1GB KVM for $6/mo or 2GB KVM for $7/mo

Miami/Fl

i will pay for 2 days used. or monthly with all vps i used. do you have skype? please reply to hoang.truong040

Regards,

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2014

I am curious what is that job? OP, you should give the providers some more details because usage of multiple vps's just for 1-2 days, may seem suspicious (without wanting to offend you)

EDITED: Anyway, if usage is for legal purposes, you could try to buy some credits in IWstack (prometeus.net) or digitalocean and open any vps instances you want for a day or an hour or for as much time as you want with the specs you want. I use both and they are great (although I prefer iwstack/prometeus for their approach to their business. Uncle Sal is great, as maounique is!)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @jazz1611 said:
    Regards,

We do not offer VPS by the day I am afraid. Minimum term would be one month. If you need something daily, you may have better luck with something like digital ocean or one of the cloud big boys (AWS/Rackspace etc)

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

If you only need it for a few days go AWS or Digital Ocean or another provider with hourly billing.

• Thank for all suggest. Because i need change ip address when i used on 2 days. Not suspicious.

Regards,

• I used vps on 2 days then i deleted it and get new vps. Hope someone help me. Maybe 1-1.5$/per

Regards,

• @jazz1611 said:
    i need change ip address when i used on 2 days. Not suspicious.

Yeah that's definitely not suspicious at all.

• We have 1GB Xen in Kansas and Dallas

• just go to with digitalocean and your issue solved :)

@Bogdacutuu said:
    Yeah that's definitely not suspicious at all.

dont you mean not unsuspicious? :p

• @Brad said:
    We have 1GB Xen in Kansas and Dallas

Do you have skype? And you allow charge daily for vps?

Regards,

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jazz1611 said: Thank for all suggest. Because i need change ip address when i used on 2 days. Not suspicious.

So are you spamming? Hacking? DOSing? Hard to think of a legitimate use that needs to change IP address every 2 days...

• Email marketing enough, ok?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jazz1611 said: Email marketing enough, ok?

In other words...spam.

If you were doing legitimate email marketing, you wouldn't need to change IPs every two days. I'm guessing those IP changes you need are due to SpamHaus, correct?

Thanked by 1Mark_R