Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Canadian VPS - $15-20/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Canadian VPS - $15-20/yr

kendidkendid Veteran
edited February 2014 in Requests

Any advice on picking up a Canadian VPS in the $15-20 per year range? Gonna need it in the next hour, so any advice would be appreciated. (min 200GB transfer, at least 5MB drive space)

Was with provisionhost but the Toronto vps has been down for 20+hrs now with no response to tickets yet.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

LFCvps - heard lots of good things about them, probably a bit over your budget but they're good.

• Are you looking for OpenVZ or KVM in CA location?

• Either works if it is in the price range -- openvz is perfect...

• Hello, then i can help, the node is in caratnetworks, is that fine?

• Little leary about caratnetworks...

• Try MCH but beware :)

• belinikbelinik Member
    edited February 2014

@racksx I might be interested also, can you send me detail? (looking for 128mb or whatever you have minimal)

• Bit the bullet and went with LFC, thanks!

• @kendid said:
    Bit the bullet and went with LFC, thanks!

No problem at all.

• DBADBA Member
    edited February 2014

Opps, missed your price was per year not per month. Not sure of any with such low rates except for some US providers that have VPS available in multiple locations.

• @fitvpn said:
    Try MCH but beware :)

When you are going to send me your email or username or anything related to the horrible experience you had with my business.