Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please share your experience with TurnkeyInternet.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thank You...!

Comments

• I have VPS with them and reseller account; no problems here!

Thanked by 12014
  • I have a reseller with them and their support has been fantastic tested them by asking all sorts of dumb questions but response time was relatively quick under 20 mins - 1 hr even on weekends.

Thanked by 12014
  • Thanks... tell me, TurnkeyInternet. have own servers ?

• @2014 said:
    Thanks... tell me, TurnkeyInternet. have own servers ?

They have their own data centre and owned hardware, from what I've heard.

Thanked by 12014
  • @akz said:
    I have a reseller with them and their support has been fantastic tested them by asking all sorts of dumb questions but response time was relatively quick under 20 mins - 1 hr even on weekends.

really? The response that I've got from them isn't exactly good, and while the live chat is fast, but their email support is somewhat slow(for subsequent questions within the same email).

• I had a reseller; was suspended after 3 days due to an inbound DDoS; support could have been better but was given a refund.

• My experience with them was neither really good or really bad.
    I had shared hosting with them and it was okay regarding speed and availability, however their IP was blacklisted with many E-Mail providers and they didn't really seem to care about it.

• Their reseller hosting down pretty much every other day. Tried some other service. I would say it is OK. not bad but not excellent. Drive by their datacenter several times .

• Absolutely not problem from the VPS and dedicated server. Support has always been top notch from 2007 up to 2010 when I used them. Would absolutely recommend.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited February 2014

I just bought a reseller shared hosting package 2 days ago. It came with a free WHMCS license , free SSL, and an extra helpdesk panel. Except the sharedhosting, all the rest addons come with the plan have to be activated by opening a ticket. Their supports are good and helpful. usually get response within at most 1 hour. They do have very strict DDOS policy. If you get attacked, your service could be terminated. overall, it's good for the price.

• @kyaky said:
    I just bought a reseller shared hosting package 2 days ago. It came with a free WHMCS license , free SSL, and an extra helpdesk panel. Except the sharedhosting, all the rest addons come with the plan have to be activated by opening a ticket. Their supports are good and helpful. usually get response within at most 1 hour. They do have very strict DDOS policy. If you get attacked, your service could be terminated. overall, it's good for the price.

Not could be; Is.

• @wych said:
    Not could be; Is.

they say they provide "basic" ddos protection for sharedhosting. over a certain limit, it leads to a service termination. but I really doubt this **"basic" ddos protection***. so yeah, "IS" is more accurate, you're right.

• we use them in 2012 n move after 10 days. their support is suck in that time

• @wcypierre said:
    really? The response that I've got from them isn't exactly good, and while the live chat is fast, but their email support is somewhat slow(for subsequent questions within the same email).

yupp maybe I have been having good luck but response time has been very good for me.

• I used to have my site in a shared hosting account there back in 2011 or 2012 if I can remember well. I moved there from hostgator, due to poor performance of the HG servers and a couple of shutting down due to excessive usage. The performance was good and they could handle a site that normally had to be moved to a dedi/vps without issues (with better performance than the "big" players). Although, I had a very serious problem with them: google news couldn't/wouldn't grab news via robots/settings and when I tried to manually add them, it rejected my site. I had error in accessing the site that showed as unreachable. In the other hand, google search robots worked fine! I tried to find a solution with them and I found out that a lot of their clients had the same issue with them (I had a joomla site that in Hostgator, another shared hoster that I don't remember who, and in my vps/dedis I used later never had the same issue, google news with the same installation ans specs worked like a charm). They didn't resolve my problem (and of course, google never answered my tickets).

• TI is reliable and boring. Uptime is good. Support isn't that great.