Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTS] 2GB BlueVM VPS for Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTS] 2GB BlueVM VPS for Transfer

Good day LET. I'm trying to collate all my VPS's for easier management. This has left one of my BlueVM VPS idle. I fear he has become quite lonely and I would very much like to give him a nice home with lots of attention.

2048 MB RAM
2048 MB vSwap
100 GB Disk
4 vCPU
OpenVZ
1x IPv4 address
3 TB Bandwidth (Gigabit port)

Great connections to all of America. 55 days up-time. Never had issues with support. Using the new Feather panel.

$45/year recurring. ~6 months left of current cycle.

Asking for $23 via Paypal or Google Wallet.

If interested, I am available via PM.

Comments

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2014

said: I fear he has become quite lonely

/ofTopis

u sure its 'he' ? i always thought mine were 'she' :P

• @Pats said:
    u sure its 'he' ? i always thought mine were 'she' :P

I believe that all Linux distributions have a subtle personality.

I view Debian as a mother figure to her son Ubuntu. Ubuntu tries to be like his mother, but also wants to be unique. Ubuntu has a bother Mint, but they don't talk a lot anymore.

Centos is the son of his rich father RedHat. RedHat actually gifted his son Fedora a small fortune. Centos was the business child and RedHat felt like Fedora needed it more.

The BlueVM VPS that I'm trying to find a home for is running Ubuntu now.

• hmmm... so i just got a vps frm s'one and did a sax change!! debian to centos... :P

anyway... hope ur vps finds new care-taker fast... :)

Thanked by 1Silvenga
  • VPS transferred! Flagged in the hope that this thread may be closed. (Is there a appropriate way to request a thread closure - for future reference?)

• You did it right :)

This discussion has been closed.