Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In need of IP address space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

In need of IP address space

Hi there,

I'm looking to buy up to a /22 or /21 IP block. Can you help direct me to a place that might sell them cheaply? Whether they are ARIN or RIPE it doesn't bother me. Also, at some point some of these IPs will be used for mailing. Legitimate mailing though.. But I would like to procure the IP space now before it gets too crazy.. Thanks!

Ryan

Comments

• AmfyAmfy Member
    edited February 2014

Are we talking about renting or buying here?

We were buying and selling quite some space, and current market price for /22 can be found in the range of $10k-15k...
    Let me know if you need any consulting help.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

Hello,
    I can help you with that :)
    /24
    /23
    /22
    /21

from RIPE.

• @racksx said:
    Hello,
    I can help you with that :) /24 /23 /22 /21 from RIPE.

yes please :D

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

@Bruce said:

I cannot publish here the prices and etc... sorry this need to be private some rules does not allow me to publish here the prices, and there is more that need to be done, contract for ips etc.... , if someone is interesed just c0ntact me :)

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @racksx said:
    I cannot publish here the prices and etc... sorry this need to be private some rules does not allow me to publish here the prices, and there is more that need to be done, contract for ips etc.... , if someone is interesed just c0ntact me :)

Who are you ?

Joined February 4

• @alexvolk said:

Someone like you :)

Thanks for telling me when i Joined i do know that :)

The question where about ips not who iám from where iám and other things.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@racksx said:

I don't know who you are, but from now on your name is racksex. Please change accordingly.

Thanked by 2Infinity Mark_R
  • racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

@jarland said:
    I don't know who you are, but from now on your name is racksex. Please change accordingly.

Yes funny :) i asked for a name change waiting for response :)

• ARIN
    $1000/year
    /22 block

• can someone redpill me on ip space? does one need to be a LIR to own IP space? is it sold or rented? if you get it from RIPE do you rent or is it yours to own? becoming a LIR is costly on its own, does it come with some ip space included?

thx

• @kerouac said:
    does one need to be a LIR to own IP space?

RIPE are out of decent IP space. only way to get new IP space is join as new LIR, then beg for a /22 (need really good justifucation). alternative is to buy from someone selling, which is why there's an aftermarket for IP space. expensive!

rent until we can all use IPv6 - is that what others are doing?

• IPV6 will most likely not happen on our lifetime.

• @VPSDATABASE said:
    IPV6 will most likely not happen on our lifetime.

Agree :)

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

@Bruce said:

At this time of moment to get new owned ips only a LIR which has massive blocks can give it to you.

• @Bruce said:

Does one need to become LIR etc oneself to buy aftermarket IP space? how can one even own IP space without being LIR? is it just swip then? confused.

• @kerouac said:

If you are not a lir if pay more then having the ip direct from a LIR, LIR prices for RIPE it so expensive.