Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Gadgedz] Premium KVM VPS | 70% OFF for life!! | Double Disk | $4.50/month only!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Gadgedz] Premium KVM VPS | 70% OFF for life!! | Double Disk | $4.50/month only!

Gadgedz - Premium hosting services for affordable prices

Use coupon code 10OFF to receive additional 10% off.

The Offer :

1GB RAM

>

2 vCPU Cores - Fair Share

>

30GB HDD - RAID10 Protected

>

750GB Bandwidth

>

1 IPv4 and 5 IPv6

>

KVM Virtualization

>

SolusVM CP

The Price :

$4.50/month - 70% off our regular price of $15. [For Life]

Order Link :

DD Benchmark :

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 records in
16384+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 7.75093 s, 139 MB/s

Network Benchmark :

Download speed from CacheFly: 98.9MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 65.7MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 87.2MB/s
Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 3.93MB/s
Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 7.09MB/s
Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 11.5MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 6.50MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 32.5MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 38.8MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 47.0MB/s

Server Location :

Dallas, Texas - InfoMart

BGP Mix :

Quick AUP :

Mining - NO

>

Spam - NO

>

Torrents - NO

>

Adult - NO

>

Nulled Scripts - NO

>

Everything else - Mostly yes

Got Questions? Contact Us :

Comments

• Great hoster :) I use them.for about 3 months now :) I like how they treat their customer.

Thanked by 1dhamaniasad
  • @trexos said: Great hoster :) I use them.for about 3 months now :) I like how they treat their customer.

Thank you for your comment. :)

• Gadgedz

Dear Frank,

We know there is no easy way to say this.
    Due to situations not under our control, we will no longer be able to provide our services to our clients. Any payments that were made within the past 24 hours have already been refunded. Earlier today, our servers/VPS Nodes were hacked and all data has been lost.We are currently attempting to recover client data, and if we are successful in our attempt, we'll be uploading disk image files on request.
    As our servers were hacked and have been damaged beyond repair, we will not be able to leave them online.As a result, SolusVM, our Client Area, our website, and our servers will be inaccessible. This is the last thing we wanted to do, but due to situations that are way beyond our control, we're having to do this only a day after posting our latest offer. We hope you can understand our situation here, if we would have seen this coming, we would not have posted offers just yesterday. We will not be able to offer refunds to clients that made payments before the past 24 hours, sadly. Again, the situation is not under our control, as we would not have wanted things to go this way and we never wanted to do this. We would like to thank you for trusting us and being a valued customer. If you have any further questions, email us at : [email protected]
    Again, we deeply regret doing this, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    (Not : As far as we know, no client data was compromised, but we'd suggest you to change passwords if you were using the same passwords as you were using with us elsewhere)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @FrankZ we have stopped new orders.

• The offer thread had no comment to that effect, your website was still accepting orders as of 8 hours ago (I was there) and I since you are not offering refunds, I thought this should be noted here.

• @FrankZ said: The offer thread had no comment to that effect, your website was still accepting orders as of 8 hours ago (I was there) and I since you are not offering refunds, I thought this should be noted here.

We already refunded anyone who placed an order on these plans or paid any invoice within the past 24 hours as of sending that email.