Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xenforo License - $50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xenforo License - $50

I have a Xenforo License that I bought that in November, 2012. It has updates until June 2014. I want $50 for it. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Comments

• It just baffles me that in 2014 someone would pay for a proprietary forum script.

• @Roph said:
    It just baffles me that in 2014 someone would pay for a proprietary forum script.

Yeah. Apart from the search function, I find Vanilla to be much better than XenForo.

• @Roph said:
    It just baffles me that in 2014 someone would pay for a proprietary forum script.

Yep, phpBB and MyBB both have more features than XenForo and other premium bulletin board software.

• Hey, hey guys...I made a thread to get rid of my Xenforo license, not to argue why Xenforo is obsolete compared to other software.

I believe that $50 is a good deal seeing that it goes for $140 new.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited February 2014

PM'd

• Yes, $50 is a good deal. Any reason for selling.

• @myvpsreviews said:
    Yes, $50 is a good deal. Any reason for selling.

No other reason than I prefer Invision Power Board. I own Invision Power Board and Vbulletin. I may be interested in selling Vbulletin for the same amount.

• larslars Member
    edited February 2014

Changed my mind, XenForo is really good forum software. I never used to like it, but it now looks really nice! Plus, it is much cheaper than overpriced vBulletin and IP.Board.

• dhamaniasad said: Yeah. Apart from the search function, I find Vanilla to be much better than XenForo.

I find XenForo is much better :)

• Know itsolder thread, but are you still selling?