Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Help

CltcamCltcam Member
edited February 2014 in Help

Can anyone sell me a dedicated server with:
At least quad core 4ghz HT Xeon
6GB RAM
500GB SAS
10GBPS Port
OS windows 2012, no license required.

Hoping for around $45 . I know the port is really high. Can be lowered. Just say in budget. Max max is around $50. Let me know what you guys got t offer, thanks!

Comments

• Why do you need a 4 GHz processor? You would be hard pressed to find a Xeon at 4 GHz as all the Xeons except for X5698 would need to be overclocked to reach 4 GHz, and one does not simply overclock a server. The X5698 is only a dual core processor as well. You would be better off buying a 3GHz processor with many more cores.

Also, 10 gbps is more expensive than you think it is; You'll be unlikely to find it even by itself for <$50/mo

• @AzureVPS said:
    Why do you need a 4 GHz processor? You would be hard pressed to find a Xeon at 4 GHz as all the Xeons except for X5698 would need to be overclocked to reach 4 GHz, and one does not simply overclock a server. The X5698 is only a dual core processor as well. You would be better off buying a 3GHz processor with many more cores.

Also, 10 gbps is more expensive than you think it is; You'll be unlikely to find it even by itself for <$50/mo

Maybe 4 Cores @ 1Ghz. haha.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2014

@Cltcam said:
    10GBPS Port

Max max is around $50.

You gotta warn me before you tell a joke that good, I look awkward laughing that loud on my break ;)

• can find you Dual Quad Core 2.6 dual 1tb drives 16gig Ram 1gbps for $50 + licences But you may have to wait till one opens with can take a few weeks. If your in a hurry you may be out of luck.

• LIcenses are covered. Just need the hardware. Anyone? Can be lower than 4ghz

• It doesn't have a 10G port nor a 4Ghz Xeon. It's not even 3Ghz, but otherwise good offer :) Just OP well...

• @concerto49 thats about as good as its gonna get in his budget. Asked for a 4core HT so its still 8 cores wasnt dead set on 4ghz. If one is found that is wanted in the price i'll order a full rack.

• You budget seems way too low for what you are asking for, lower your specs and I'm sure you'll find something nice in the offers section or something