Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kismufi (OVH) Dedicated Servers , Failover IP Price? Or 3 is free? Thats true?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kismufi (OVH) Dedicated Servers , Failover IP Price? Or 3 is free? Thats true?

Hi!

I saw this at leb. I need two IP adress for my kismufi server , but i dont need the professional use pack or something else. I just need two IP adress for this. Is it possible. I saw this at leb i have to open a support ticket and they give me 3 failover IP for free. Is that true?

Thanks
Regards
Peter

Comments

• If they've told you they give 3 failover IP's for free, then it must be true. However, if they don't, their extra subnets are costly as hell. They must've given you 3 IP's, right? Try adding all of them in ifcfg-eth0, if you're running CentOS that is, and then try pinging them.

• Failover ips are 1euro each and as far as i know for the current kimsufi lineup you're not allowed to order extra ips, you just get 1ipv4 and 1ipv6

• @camarg said:
    Failover ips are 1euro each and as far as i know for the current kimsufi lineup you're not allowed to order extra ips, you just get 1ipv4 and 1ipv6

new kimsufi sucks, lucky i got 2 old kimsufi with me =)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Old N2800 5Euro, New N2800 13Euro with 3 failover is still not a deal.