Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Looking for Yearly VPS (Non USA)
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Looking for Yearly VPS (Non USA)

    BellaBella Member
    edited February 2014 in Requests

    Hi I am looking for multiple $10-$50 yearly VPS with around the following Specs

    Requirements :

    • 256 MB RAM
    • 10 GB Disc Space
    • 1-2TB B/W (The more the better)

    Should not be located in the USA or United Kingdom or Netherlands, as I already have many VPS's in those locations

    Also

    I would prefer If the IP Address was white label ( so it says the data center IP instead of hosting companies IP). But if not, then its still fine.

    Comments

    • I love this list by a member in here (can't remember who) - it is awesome!
      http://list.lowendserv.net

    • @monkeymtg said:
      I love this list by a member in here (can't remember who) - it is awesome!
      http://list.lowendserv.net

      Thanks but I already checked that. The issue is almost all the non USA locations barely have any bandwidth. I usually come close to 1Tb a month.

    • @imtiax said:
      Thanks but I already checked that. The issue is almost all the non USA locations barely have any bandwidth. I usually come close to 1Tb a month.

      Thats because traffic is more expensive elsewhere. Try crown cloud, they have a good yearly deal in Germany (with roughly 2-3TB traffic)

    • @imtiax said:
      Thanks but I already checked that. The issue is almost all the non USA locations barely have any bandwidth. I usually come close to 1Tb a month.

      check this : https://i-83.net/account/cart.php?a=add&pid=10
      unmetered bandwith in france

      Tuguhost March Deal -
      1 GB Ram Linux Vps = $25/year !

    • That's because bandwidth is expensive in most of the locations. If you raise your budget to around $60, you might get something.

    • @tuguhost said:
      unmetered bandwith in france

      Saw that last night. Only problem is ipv6 only. I need my own ipv4.

      @jainy25 said:
      That's because bandwidth is expensive in most of the locations. If you raise your budget to around $60, you might get something.

      Okay.
      I have raised my budget to $50/yr since b/w is expensive.

    • @imtiax said:
      I have raised my budget to $50/yr since b/w is expensive.

      You can get close at OVH.com with their VPS'es

    • @imtiax said:
      I have raised my budget to $50/yr since b/w is expensive.

      since you have raise your budget
      try iwstack Basic 384M it cost € 1.44/mo with 1 tb bandwith in italy

      Tuguhost March Deal -
      1 GB Ram Linux Vps = $25/year !

    • PatrickPatrick Member
      edited February 2014

      -redacted-

      Check out Edis.

      Patrick | INIZ
    • @INIZ As OP said should not be located in NL aswell.

      Thanked by 1Patrick

      Ramnode (referral link)

    • ngstargatengstargate Member, Provider

      said: Requirements :

      256 MB RAM
      10 GB Disc Space
      1-2TB B/W (The more the better)
      

      RAM - 384MB
      HDD - 50GB Raid 10
      B/W - 1TB
      1 IPv4, 2 IPv6

      $48/year

      PrimaHost - Linux and Windows VPS - Germany, France, Canada

    • racksxracksx Member without signature

      Hi, we can give you
      SSD VPS
      512 MB RAM
      10 GB HDD
      BW 2 TB
      1 IPV4
      $50 year.

      And you can run windows/linux/freebsd

    • @INIZ said:
      -redacted-

      I don't need Netherlands because you already sold me Netherlands a few days ago

      @racksx said:
      Hi, we can give you
      SSD VPS
      512 MB RAM
      10 GB HDD
      BW 2 TB
      1 IPV4
      $50 year.

      And you can run windows/linux/freebsd

      Sounds good but what location

    Sign In or Register to comment.