Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware Fraud from Domain ikhsan.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beware Fraud from Domain ikhsan.net

Recently i received few fraud orders with domain ikhsan.net. If you guy receive an order with these domain, i will advise to perform some proper verification process before deliver the services to them.

Comments

• edited February 2014

Are you meaning that you were defrauded and/or that orders were submitted which were automatically flagged as Fraud by your system?

• They stole some one paypal ID to make payment. All payment made via different paypal users.

The payment was being disputed by the paypal account owner.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@vpsplaza http://www.fraudrecord.com/ use it :) plugs in to whmcs

• @AnthonySmith said:
    vpsplaza http://www.fraudrecord.com/ use it :) plugs in to whmcs

Thanks

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2014

Please report this to Fraudrecord and Maxmind.

There is no any good way to automatically check order If IP/etc is matched with existing customers.

• I believe there are using VPN to access the someone Paypal account. Cos all the IP address different.

But they are idiot to use the same domain name to register as before

• wow, i receive an order from him yesterday.

• @tuguhost said:
    wow, i receive an order from him yesterday.

Good luck. Ha ha ha

• ihsanihsan Member
    edited February 2014

I am is new owner of domain ikhsan.net. I never did like what you said. May you prove it that I did that think

• I believe that not you to submit the order. No idiot will use own domain for fraud.

But becareful to your domain, someone has miss-use your domain for fraud purpose.

Beside me, other host receive similiar order too.

• tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited February 2014

@vpsplaza said:

have suspend and refund the payment after they cant send me an email with their paypal mail.
    and you know what next? i got one bad review about poor uptime even i am not receive any ticket about downtime or have any downtime report from pingdom -_-

• One person would not able to against the world, if you have good uptime, your customer will know. It won't affect you.

If you have poor uptime, no matter how you hide it, ppl will still know it

• @vpsplaza said:
    One person would not able to against the world, if you have good uptime, your customer will know. It won't affect you.

If you have poor uptime, no matter how you hide it, ppl will still know it

youre right :)
    im not bother about that review,just feel little funny

• At first day I use ikhsan.net, this domain already in google sandbox. Also so many error in google webmaster. Maybe previous owner of ikhsan.net did it, but we can't to prove it. Is that Ip address came from Indonesia?

• @ihsan said:
    At first day I use ikhsan.net, this domain already in google sandbox. Also so many error in google webmaster. Maybe previous owner of ikhsan.net did it, but we can't to prove it. Is that Ip address came from Indonesia?

in my web he use us ip, and i think it's vpn ip :)

• He submit 4 orders to me. Using Singapore, USA ip

• Just received another 2 orders from the same guy

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2014

vpsplaza said: Just received another 2 orders from the same guy

Seems like someone exploit his domain/server. It's doubtful that domain owner aware of this thread would do it again. Not to mention that he don't try to hide his identity and host personal blog at this domain.

@ihsan you should really check what's going on.

Thanked by 1skagerrak
  • very weird why the guy can get so many paypal accounts. Total he had use 6 different paypal accounts and access from different IP. Most probably he is using vpn.

• Nothing changed on my file and my blog. I was scanned ikhsan.net too, everything are good. If you worry that I did this thing, maybe you can read my profile here http://www.ikhsan.net/about-me/. I was wrote this issues too on my personal blog Ikhsan.net here http://www.ikhsan.net/ikhsan-net-dituduh-belanja-dengan-akun-paypal-palsu/.

• ihsan, what is the email address list at your doman? do you have more than one?

• @ihsan check your cPanel email list, or catch-all and forwardings if any. Might also need to manually check mail folder in File Manager, see if there's anything suspicious (VPS welcome mails, etc.). Change cPanel passwords too.

I think it is also possible that the culprit simply use random domains. Most providers provide VPS access/information in WHMCS and client does not really need to have access to the registered email. In this case perhaps setup catch-all email for the domain and forward to your private email address. If you receive unexpected emails, say from a VPS provider, you can inform the provider about this.

• You can get information my domain with whois domain tool. This http://whois.domaintools.com/ikhsan.net and I just use that email to register all of my data.

• Ikhsan.net use shared hosting on hawkhost and ikhsan.net not as main domain when I register on hawkhost.