Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicatedminds - when it will be back online?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicatedminds - when it will be back online?

dedicatedminds - when it will be back online? i s their migration finished?

Comments

• ReeceReece Member
    edited February 2014

@Niceboy - Migrations has been postponed, please check recent email sent out:

Based on weather forecasts for the NJ/NYC area for Sunday, Feb 9, our management team has made the decision to postpone the data center facility migration that was planned to take place Sunday morning.

We felt that transporting both our own, and our customers' hardware was not worth the potential risks and delays involved with the weather that is forecast for that day.

At the moment, we are evaluating several other dates for the move to occur. We will provide ample notice to you well in advance of the next planned move date.

Upon this we will also have to delay our KVM services which were going to be launched in Weehawken.

Sorry for any inconvicence this may have caused you.

Kindest Regards,
    Dedicated Minds

Also announcement has been here and updated throughout the timeframe:

http://support.dedicatedminds.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=3

No services are offline, if your having an issue then it would be quicker contacting us directly for investigation but at present no nodes down only one and that's our KVM server waiting to be used :)

[email protected] if you need to contact us.

Thanks.

• one of my ip seems to be having 100% packet loss. please see my pm and fix it.

I did send you an email on this at [email protected]

• I've never had any problems with DedicatedMinds at all that I remember. My VPS expired there a week ago just before this migration.

• @niceboy you are right something is wrong with their network i am also facing packet loss problem.

• @TheCTS said:
    I've never had any problems with DedicatedMinds at all that I remember. My VPS expired there a week ago just before this migration.

On the contrary, I have some (and still ongoing) problem. Such as Debian Solus template that not work, @Reece trying to fix it and it took days and yet not resolved. Now I have cancel one of the vps few days ago but it seem still active.

Old support tickets were deleted and now using new support system. Support take hours and even days to be replied.

To bad. If nothing wrong their VPS are more than enough for me.

• Still facing packet loss submitted ticket getting no reply.Please @Reece fix the problem.

• Got their reply they are trying to fix the problem.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited February 2014

We received some unwanted attention on our network after my reply. We've moved the offending VPS & clearing things up now we're only seeing packet loss on a few containers at this moment.

Oddly we only have 3/4 tickets open, but we will double check all containers.

UPDATE: Everything is showing fine, please contact us directly if your still facing issues.

Reece

• @Reece - No the problem is not fixed. I can still see my issue..

I did not get a response for my ticket too..

My ip (sent thru ticket as well as pm here) is still having 100% packet loss from many locations.

• @Reece Ticket #440183
    10 days without reply.

• Dont worry.. nobody is going to answer your tickets. My ticket is open for 5 days without a reply.

I just moved out.

If any body is thinking of considering these guys, don't waste your time and money.