Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Required

For streaming , video, images stuff facebook type sites etc...

I am looking for VPS:

Disk Space: 250 gb hard disk
4 gb ram
4 gb burst ram
4 tb bandwith
cPanel/WHM

Looking for lowest rate possible, PM Me

Thanks

Comments

• Could use the host I'm setting up, BashHost, that sort of VPS would cost you about $10/mo

• @MCServers4Cheap said:
    Could use the host I'm setting up, BashHost, that sort of VPS would cost you about $10/mo

$10 with cPanel?! Sign me up!

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

What budget do you have in mind?

• Brad said: $10 with cPanel?! Sign me up!

With 0% uptime :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • cPanel licenses within SingleHOP's network are only $7.50 ... just saying.

• Budget is not 10$ , its $30

• You need cPanel that bad? You're probably better off getting a lower-end dedi, but it'll push past $30 if you want cPanel with it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Dilstar said:
    For streaming , video, images stuff facebook type sites etc...

I am looking for VPS:

cPanel/WHM

I wonder if Zuckerberg runs Facebook off a VPS or just has a cPanel shared account somewhere...

• raindog308 said: Zuckerberg runs Facebook off a VPS

He actually migrated the entire site to ChicagoVPS when they had their 3-year-for-dirt-cheap sale. He wanted to lock in the savings.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @ihatetonyy said:
    He actually migrated the entire site to ChicagoVPS when they had their 3-year-for-dirt-cheap sale. He wanted to lock in the savings.

No, get it right... He migrated to BuyVM's basement hosting since he figured a business FiOS line would be good enough for Facebook traffic. Don't give misinformation. /sarcasm

Thanked by 1raindog308