Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking low cost VPS outside North America.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking low cost VPS outside North America.

Lets see if I can get what I want. Its a stretch im sure.

1024M Ram preferred
50Gig Space
500Gig Transfer (prob only use a few gig a month at best so not 100% needed just like the number)

$20 a year or less.

Japan, Netherlands, Russia, France, Italy open to most places (no USA, no Canada)

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited February 2014

IP/bandwidth fees in those countries are so expensive.

• Chances of this are very slim. Maybe increase your budget or decrease you requirements.

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited February 2014

im open to offers or idea of good places or offers in the range. Nothing set in stone, bandwidth how about 1024m/50gig/50gig lol not a major factor for me.

I could do up to $30 a year with right offer but that would be my top out for my use of the service. Im a low end user, not looking to do anything major, just for play.

Also the country list is just an idea.

• fazarfazar Member
    edited February 2014

How about this one.

They offering OpenVZ plan with 1 Gb RAM, 1 Tb bandwidth, 20gb diskspace, 1 vcpu, 1 ipv4
    $25/Year (US based server)

• tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited February 2014

@princeshoko said:
    im open to offers or idea of good places or offers in the range. Nothing set in stone, bandwidth how about 1024m/50gig/50gig lol not a major factor for me.

I could do up to $30 a year with right offer but that would be my top out for my use of the service. Im a low end user, not looking to do anything major, just for play.

Also the country list is just an idea.

i could offer 25 GB Diskspace
    1 GB Guaranteed RAM
    500 GB bandwidth
    1 IP
    in uk for $30/year

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

said: (no USA, no Canada)

fazar said: US based server)

@fazar

Thanked by 2rsk Mark_R
  • @netomx

princeshoko said: Also the country list is just an idea.

.. btw, @tuguhost (I'm linking to their offer in my last comment) also offering UK-based server. :)

• wait, a princess looking something cheap?

how about trying Iniz or Ramnode?

• wait, a princess looking something cheap?

how about trying Iniz or Ramnode?

• We could do this monthly in any of our locations, not yearly...

• @fazar said:
    netomx

thanks for recomend us, but that offer isnt valid anymore
    our latest offer is on http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/19745/us-uk-tuguhost-mega-sale-512-mb-ram-20-year-1-gb-ram-30-year#latest

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited February 2014

@princeshoko said:
    ErawanArifNugroho who's princess?

I believe he referred to your nickname. princes(s) hoko

• @kerouac whats a hoko? i see only one s.

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited February 2014

@princeshoko said:
    kerouac whats a hoko? i see only one s.

These questions should be answered by @ErawanArifNugroho

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • I've recently signed up with Iniz on their yearly deal which is $30 a year for 512mb ram, 50gb and 1tb traffic. Very happy so far.

• Iniz it is, just got what I needed from him at a good price in NL.

Thanks everyone!

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

I can do $18/month in Japan.

• SnowDaySnowDay Member
    edited February 2014

@Jylee said:
    I can do $18/month in Japan.

He wants around $20/year, not $18/month.
    Also your VPS services in starrydns are more expensive compare with LET or LEB.

• @SnowDay said:
    Also your VPS services in starrydns are more expensive compare with LET or LEB.

That's because they're in exotic locations. You can charge a premium there because bandwidth is more expensive in those locations.

• @TheCTS said:
    That's because they're in exotic locations. You can charge a premium there because bandwidth is more expensive in those locations.

oh, no wonder its more expensive than other.

• @TheCTS said:

I have checked china family bandwidth.
    5M = around 70 yuan
    So company might be cheaper.
    And as you know those company promise they dont share bandwidth but they do share bandwidth. More user the better.

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited February 2014

are you using this to mess around with/test stuff out? I wouldn't use a company that offered services that cheap for anything even mildly serious.

Although, if you can make do without a dedicated IP (IPv4) you could ask the guy who runs lowendspirit if he could sortt something out. He does 3eur/yr plans but low RAM

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited February 2014

@hostnoob haha. of course to mess around on. i dont mess with client enviroments that i run.

this is just for me to play with. try new stuff on. and have fun with.

if i wanted something for my hosting biz my budget would have a comma. Ive been in the hosting game since the 90's

• also note above i found what i wanted from @Iniz

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

@SnowDay

I pay 230 yuan for 4mbps ADSL at my home... Where did you find 5M 70yuan?

And btw, the home adsl is usually 512kbps upload speed.

• @princeshoko RamNode offers a location in the Netherlands and they are really good. Performance is really good as well. Ask @Nick_A if you have any questions.

• fanfan Veteran

@SnowDay said:
    And as you know those company promise they dont share bandwidth but they do share bandwidth. More user the better.

Should be 5mbps download/ 512kbps upload for RMB 70/month, and as far as I know, my local ISP charges RMB 2000/year for 2mbps to business users.